Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!

Go down 
+50
sophia
Max
Caz
wombat
Deb
TheCloudPainter
amthi
Oma
purplehaze
Denise1971
firefly71
Relle
Tamara
Couchsurfer
MissKax
lastchancelil
Gail
horseapplerancher
Jelle
minimizeme
Jillybean
El Jefe
kittycat
Magic Princess
ang
Sam
Xantia
tracefromspace
Kaili
Peter1969
jodi
jacquilove77
Cathy
Shanna
newlife
ssteph2342
Kiwi
chrysalis
Captain Legless
Donna-lee
Liquefied_stars
KahunaLou
applesauce
bigbugger71
Jezzybel
sue
nicolev1969
chrisbychic
FaddingAway
Admin
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2008-05-25

The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!   The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2008, 1:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey all,

Firstly, I am going to put a warning here, so that everyone can see there will be some talk with appropriate adult content here. If you are easily offended, please dont read this thread it may not be for everyone, however, there are some valid questions that need asking and answering, and after all. this is the place for it!!!
Thanks gals and guys!

Hayley
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!   The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008, 7:50 am

Oh, I don't know, Jezzy - there's nothing wrong with a good giggle when you're having fun!
:bounce:
Back to top Go down
Jezzybel
Part of the furniture
Jezzybel

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!   The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008, 7:24 am

Okay, update...
So, going on top is officially fine too, BUT...
almost the entire time those weird-ass gurgling noises were happening LOUDLY and inappropriately. My man and I ended up giggling hysterically :lol!:
Not overly romantic, huh?
Back to top Go down
FaddingAway
Part of the furniture
FaddingAway

Female
Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!   The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri 11 Jul 2008, 7:39 pm

Ya wanna get one of those blow up seats ... the sky is the limit on position ,it has handles :lol:
Back to top Go down
Jezzybel
Part of the furniture
Jezzybel

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!   The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri 11 Jul 2008, 3:17 pm

LOL!
Of course this would get brought up NOW, where was this thread 3 weeks ago when I needed it?
:lol:
So, I couldn't wait more than about 7 days... :oops: Same as Hayley, I couldn't eat or smoke, getting laid was all that stopped me going nuts... :D
But everything was fine. I was going for doggy, from the 'less pressure on stomach' point of view, but missionary is fine now too, 3 weeks post op. But I'm avoiding going on top, because that works my tummy hard and not sure I could manage it yet.

Somewhat in disbelief I just shared that, when I turn up to next get together with red face, that may be why :D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!   The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu 10 Jul 2008, 3:34 am

Nup, I wasnt gonna wait either... LOL.
I couldnt eat, I couldnt smoke, and there was no way in all the land I was gonna give up the best thing in life.
hehee..

Hayley
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!   The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed 09 Jul 2008, 10:32 pm

No need to blush, girls - we're all adults here! (We are, aren't we?)
:lol!:
Back to top Go down
FaddingAway
Part of the furniture
FaddingAway

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!   The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed 09 Jul 2008, 6:17 pm

yep that one and what I like to call side saddle , you will have to use your inagination cause i am blushing :oops: :lol!:
4 weeks I could not wait that long .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!   The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed 09 Jul 2008, 11:12 am

I think and I hope I can be open enough to say this, but Im gonna!! LOL.
I just got creative, no pain what so eva, and the old ahhhh... ummm doggy style helped us out.
Oh Bless... lol
Probably wasnt meant to say that, lol 👅 well, I have already hit send!!

Hayley
Back to top Go down
sue
Top Poster
Top Poster
sue

Female
Number of posts : 3609
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!   The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed 09 Jul 2008, 10:28 am

Great question i did the deed 12days out and spent a few hours with pain but a nurse had said in passing in the hospial not to have sex for awhile. Iasked my doc yesterday and she said she tells her patients 3 to 4 weeks . So my man canwait at least another week.

Cheers Sue
Back to top Go down
nicolev1969
Top Poster
Top Poster
nicolev1969

Female
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!   The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed 09 Jul 2008, 4:45 am

Thanks hayley,

I was wondering the same thing :lol!: Im 12 days out so maybe give it a bash on the weekend....im sure my hubby will be pleased :lol!:

Nicole ☀
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!   The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2008, 10:15 pm

Funny, but I was talking to my hubby about this, this morning! LOL
I don't think I'd like to chance it just yet, and I'm 2 weeks out. But my tummy wounds are not healing quickly, and I'm a generally slow healer anyway, so that's relevant.
Chris
Back to top Go down
FaddingAway
Part of the furniture
FaddingAway

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!   The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2008, 7:31 pm

Well I think it was about 10 days and there were a lot of pillows :lol!: While we were away we brought this sex seat cushion thing. I must say "I like It"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!   The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2008, 1:42 pm

And now that I have said that, here is my question, on behalf of some other forum members.

How long after the op can you have sex, and if you werent given any directions on how long to wait, what are your opinions on it? I dont have any worries about discussing sex, so I dont mind sharing my opinions but others may and thats ok too.
I thought that 2 weeks would be ok, and I wouldnt reccomend missionary style for a few weeks... just because of the stress on your tummy with the wounds healing etc.
The other thing too is that I am saying this from a womans perspective, so it may be different for you guys out there.
What do you think??

Hayley
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Female

PostSubject: The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!   The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2008, 1:36 pm

Hey all,

Firstly, I am going to put a warning here, so that everyone can see there will be some talk with appropriate adult content here. If you are easily offended, please dont read this thread it may not be for everyone, however, there are some valid questions that need asking and answering, and after all. this is the place for it!!!
Thanks gals and guys!

Hayley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!   The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thread for those awkward Questions-Warning!!!-May offend!!!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8