AuthorMessage
Jillybean
Part of the furniture
Jillybean

Female
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-12-28

In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** Empty
PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 12:35 pm

Thanks Janey - I need solid movement in all directions!!!!!!

Yes he is so cute....I feel I live in that little room - have heaps of reading material too!!!!
Hugs
Jilly
Back to top Go down
ozpatty
ozpatty

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 2:21 pm

lol janey, you crack me up with your emoticon...
The toilet guy.....lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/wTMLGtu/
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 1:49 pm

Fingers crossed for some "solid" movement soon Jillybean.
In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** 10_4_6

Hugs,

In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** Sig
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
Part of the furniture
Jillybean

Female

PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 12:05 pm

Thanks Janey and Chris I will try some Immodium.

I have been eating a bit of cheese. I have been taking a wrap for lunch to work with salad, ham or chicken and a bit of grated cheese.

I thought the trigger for me might have been eggs as I have an egg every morning to get the protein in so I went off eggs for awhile and replaced them with toast which did improve the situation a bit but I'm trying to keep away from bread as bread was what helped put on my weight in the first place and I'm trying to have limited carbs at the moment.
Anyway will give the Immodium a try.
Thanks girls.
Hugs
Jilly
Back to top Go down
Nelly
Nelly

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 12:45 am

Hey Lib, I have it too, I thought it was the chocolate i have been eating? naughty girl... but maybe it isnt. I dont have milk either so it isnt that Im lactose intolerant. I have been eating solids too which I thought would help the situation? wonder why hey?.
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 11:38 pm

Oh, boy - I just about lived on Immodium for days at a time when I had this problem! Didn't go anywhere without a packet with me, and just as well, too.
I recommend avoiding the foods that are causing the problem - but don't forget the Immodium, too, as no doubt you'll need it for a little while more.
Chris
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 11:22 pm

janey261 wrote:
Have you ladies every tried Immodium? It's great for binding you up a bit when things are just too liquid in the backdoor department. May just half a tablet. If they come in tablets. I can't remember. Or maybe a capsule every second day or so.

Cheese is the natural method according to old wives tales. But if you're avoiding lactose this wouldn't be appropriate.

Just a thought.

Hugs,
I thought about immodium, but if its something that I am eating I'd rather avoid the food that triggers it! Although I do love immodium, whatever did we do without it!!
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 2:11 pm

Have you ladies every tried Immodium? It's great for binding you up a bit when things are just too liquid in the backdoor department. May just half a tablet. If they come in tablets. I can't remember. Or maybe a capsule every second day or so.

Cheese is the natural method according to old wives tales. But if you're avoiding lactose this wouldn't be appropriate.

Just a thought.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
Part of the furniture
Jillybean

Female

PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 1:13 pm

Hi Lib

I have this problem Lib. Was really bad for the first couple of months now down to about every second day. Have to check the toilet situation out wherever I go just in case.

It's definitely not diary for me as I don't drink milk. I feel its better than being constipated though so I put up with it. As Deb says 'oh for the perfect poo'!!!!

Sorry I haven't got any answers for you but thought I'd tell you that it also happens to some of us.
Hugs
Jilly
Back to top Go down
OzGreek
OzGreek

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 7:12 am

hi lib
if you feel its the milk your drinking try lactose free milk
you can buy it in tetra pack
end of day its trial and error
Back to top Go down
Tamara
Part of the furniture
Tamara

Female
Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 4:56 am

Sorry to hear you're having problems Lib, like a few of the others, I have the opposite problem, and that's no fun either.

I hope it settles down soon for you.

In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** 217555
Back to top Go down
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 4:45 am

Hi Lib, sorry to hear about your problems. Like Caz, mine have been the opposite to yours. Oh for the perfect poo (for all of us)
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female

PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 4:15 am

chrisbychic wrote:
Hi Lib
Caz is right - several of us have had this problem, including me.
It was on and off for the first few months with me, but others seem to have had less time with it.
Now I don't have problems like that at all.
But take note of what it is that you're eating before it happens - there might be a trigger.
For me, it was dairy. I seemed to become lactose intolerant for some time there, but it's not a problem any more.
Hope you're feeling more normal soon.
Chris
Yeah I do think that its dairy that triggers it. Confused
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 4:07 am

Hi Lib
Caz is right - several of us have had this problem, including me.
It was on and off for the first few months with me, but others seem to have had less time with it.
Now I don't have problems like that at all.
But take note of what it is that you're eating before it happens - there might be a trigger.
For me, it was dairy. I seemed to become lactose intolerant for some time there, but it's not a problem any more.
Hope you're feeling more normal soon.
Chris
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female

PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 4:02 am

caz wrote:
Never happened to me Lib

I have the opposite problem!

Is there any chance you've picked some sort of gastric bug? Although I think others said they had this issue.

Hope it resolves itself soon. (And keep drinking - don't want to get dehydrated!)

Caz
I hope not, but its been happening since I got home from hosptial 3 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 3:51 am

Never happened to me Lib

I have the opposite problem!

Is there any chance you've picked some sort of gastric bug? Although I think others said they had this issue.

Hope it resolves itself soon. (And keep drinking - don't want to get dehydrated!)

Caz
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female

PostSubject: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 3:08 am

I am having real problems keeping things in! This morning I had a popper of aktivite on the way to work, get to work have to do the bolt to the toilet, just had a soup, had to do the bolt to the bathroom.
Is this normal? I can't seem to keep anything in! It happens daily, if not every time I eat something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**   In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI** Empty

Back to top Go down

In one end and out the other! **WARNING TMI**
Page 1 of 1