Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?

Go down 
+167
Kat1974
aussiearies
Sutika
sleeverella
Ceds
Joybells
MrsFroggie1970
Sherie
Box of Jewels
denzel
SammySleever
ohtobethinish
MissyMagic
DayleD
Toran
Lewie2979
~shelli~
WondaWendy
Bumbles
gingerchicken
Tazzy03
Lizzy.
Ottopia
Lexiswan
tumultuous-tara
GeoffN
rikki35
rascally
btgirl
Glenice
minniemouse
debraell
Lindamck
Nini
yve
Ting Ting
dooben
Kil1980
Breathless
Happygal
cdazzle
Chongololo
melmac1
TinTin
sassyjane
mooka-manda
Jarrah
lin1970
sara777
allaboutme
andrea1979
shelly25
busso
Jupiter
fattothinner45
grandmajules
margd
Hazchem
westerngirl
Ayla
Kas
disey
demilanni
maggles2001
lissa75
Sara (New-Day)
~Trishah~
MissMelly
mrspotatohead
Daydreamer
snowbunny
curvylana
Strawberrychick
roadtripmama
BFSCOTT
bella danni
lizzzy
lilac
Woodland
retta83
justjed
Angelmystique
muffincatt
Tigga
kayt83
nesssie31
sophia
jessiegirl
LittleJess
Bast
duzzenmada
mmm
mammabear25
Eilish
Wannabehealthy
kimmi
DammitJanet
PilbaraGal
Bella77
shortchick
pipette87
Catapult
Letmeout
Eringirl
Sholley
Jedigirl78
yodacat
vanderaj
lulumac
Kateh (Bluedog)
ted.83
Rowena
NoLongerA"Wanttobe"
louie42
slimdreamer
Adriana(Making it Happen)
Shazbotzski
flick
sue
HayleyGriffiths
Shrinky Dink
Vronnie
sassyred
mum of four (bec)
neljatye
bintang
Max
SassyMummy
green stargazer
hazelbaby
didles
janelou29
lisagraham
PiercedMumma08
Tash
lovelyslim
Bamba
D'Girlz
sunnie
crisalida
Cherrypie
skinnygreyhound
Samantha
butterflyfallen
Caz
LittleMissCee
Smurfette
Kazz
FNM
aswan
LISSYD
Jacko84
melpaulned
killerbabe82
Countrygirl_WA
slimmer
Jaime
amanda O'D
CareBear
100%-er
Janette
Synna
Belladonna
Kate
smileykylie
Isis
gottarhyme
171 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 7:36 am

First topic message reminder :

I thought this would be a good thread to give early sleevers some hope that eventually life will be normal again!

I am seven months and 3 weeks out, and tonight I am munching on melted cheese and ham on toast with relish (one piece is all I can manage). I might have a bowl (small) of ice cream in an hour if I get peckish later!

Last edited by gottarhyme on Fri 04 Nov 2011, 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LittleMissCee
Administrator

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyWed 04 Jan 2012, 12:35 am

Fettuccine & meatballs last night...
Prob 2 or 3 fork fulls of pasta & sauce, and about 4 mini meatballs.
Back to top Go down
aswan
Part of the furniture
aswan

Female
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 11:12 pm

A Two Chicks (egg white) souffle omelette with a small piece of brie melted into it, plus a green salad with a fresh fig.
Back to top Go down
vanderaj
Part of the furniture
vanderaj

Male
Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2011-10-09

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 2:13 pm

With just me eating, and needing to go out shopping tonight, I bought a McDonald's Filet O Fish on the way home. I ate the patty, cheese and tartare sauce. Finished that up okay but was not in receipt of full signal at that point. Stupid me wanted to try a bit of bread for the first time, so I ate a few mouthfuls of one of the buns. I ate it all too quickly as I was stupidly eating too late, and got the worst over full feeling for over an hour. Nearly tossed my cookies. Might give Maccas the big miss for a while.

Good news is I bought more sliced smoked salmon, salmon steaks, canned smoked salmon chunks, canned tuna, and chicken skewers. This should let me eat properly over the next few days at least.
Back to top Go down
http://www.greebo.net
Jacko84
Part of the furniture
Jacko84

Male
Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2011-02-14

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 1:38 pm

just hit me, no food for me for dinner, but back on the god damn coke, god damn sugar cravings
Back to top Go down
hazelbaby
Part of the furniture
hazelbaby

Female
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2011-08-20

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 11:22 am

Hi guys,
I had Chinese for dinner. About 3 tablespoons of fried rice. 3 prawn, 2 pieces of chicken, 2 pieces of beef. I took the batter off the honey prawn though. Very pleasant meal and very restrained.
I love my sleeve.
Back to top Go down
aswan
Part of the furniture
aswan

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011, 11:51 pm

I didn't have any dinner - wasn't hungry having devoured the best part of large box of hand-made chocs in the afternoon.WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 595690
Back to top Go down
green stargazer
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2011-03-11

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 11:41 pm

Almost eight months ...

100g of garlic and chilli oven steamed mackerel and a couple of mini seasoned hash browns. A healthier alternative to fish and chips I guess.

The night before I crumbed some chicken tenders and made mini chicken parmiganas without the ham. I ate two, with a little salad.
Back to top Go down
100%-er
Top Poster
Top Poster
100%-er

Female
Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2011-01-21

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 10:59 pm

8 months or so out.

For dinner I am having a soft shell taco with mince, tiny bit of lettuce, tomato and cheese. Yummo!
Back to top Go down
Kazz
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 11:28 am

almost 11 weeks out.

cheesey potato bake with leftover shredded xmas ham tossed through it, mmmmm. I had about a cup.
Back to top Go down
hazelbaby
Part of the furniture
hazelbaby

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 10:19 am

8weeks out.

Macaroni cheese with peas, corn and chicken in it. About a cup
Back to top Go down
Letmeout

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 9:57 am

Seven months out.

Have gained 1.5kg, so had Opti for breaky and lunch, about 8 Doritos, 4 rum balls, and then tried to fit in some vegie bake but couldnt eat it.

Struggling with food choices at this time of the year, cant wait for all the "bad" food to be out of the house so I can concentrate. Was into the 70's last week, but back to 80.5kg which is very frustrating. I am a slow loser at the best of times!
Back to top Go down
amanda O'D
Part of the furniture
amanda O'D

Female
Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 7:57 am

one crumbed chicken tenders with 1/4 cup of greek salad, was yummy orignially planned one and a half tenders but too full so the dog enjoyed the leftover.
2 months out

smiles
mandy
Back to top Go down
SassyMummy
Part of the furniture
SassyMummy

Female
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 11:59 am

We're going through Christmas leftovers here... so you know those small dinner rolls you back at home? I had about 3/4 of one of them with some ham wedged in it. And a cherry tomato. lol.

I'm about 3 3/4 months out.
Back to top Go down
http://randomchickrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2011, 2:23 pm

I had half a small piece of steak cooked on the BBQ with BBQ sauce, and about a teaspoon, maybe 2 of pasta salad.

That was at about 7pm.

It's now 20 past 10... And I've just eaten about 10 teaspoons (over half hr) of salad.
Back to top Go down
lulumac
Part of the furniture
lulumac

Female
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 10:07 am

Vietnamese rice rolls made with: rice paper wraps, prawns, veggie burger fried with red onion and garlic, cellophane noodles and finely chopped mint, Thai basil and Vietnamese mint with a lime chilli dipping sauce. Got the carnivore to eat it, didn't tell him about the veggie burger ingredient till after he slurped it up, nyuck nyuck!
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 11:28 pm

LOL Aswan!

The Grinch must have his 'roast beast'!!!!
Back to top Go down
aswan
Part of the furniture
aswan

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 10:12 pm

Roasted pumpkin, red onion and goat's cheese in a filo case with garlic marinaded mushrooms on the side. And - what's more - I got HIM to eat it and he enjoyed it! Result! He won't normally touch anything on his plate unless there's half a dead animal taking up most of the space.

Wonder if I could serve it up on Chrissie Day? Nah...that would be pushing my luck.
Back to top Go down
Kazz
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 9:34 pm

Last night I ate 4 homemade crumbed chicken nuggets accompanied by 5 slices of beetroot. 10 weeks out.
Back to top Go down
hazelbaby
Part of the furniture
hazelbaby

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 8:18 pm

I'm 7 weeks out and had an 'easy dinner'. 2 cruskits with a pickles, shaved ham and cottage cheese. It was really yum and surprisingly filling.
Back to top Go down
Jedigirl78
Part of the furniture
Jedigirl78

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-10-20

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 1:31 pm

I had the yummiest dinner since being on purees.
I pureed up some cooked prawns & a little bit of tartare sauce.
I managed the whole 125ml......Nom Nom Nom!! It was a very thick puree so I hope I didn't damage my new tum. I chewed it really well, but it just wasnt very liquidy.
I was a bit naughty this afternoon & had about 50ml of a cookies & cream frappe.... It was Devine WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 557634
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 11:59 am

Well, I just had about a cup of chile con carne too! LATE snack! I am naughty! But boy, it was nice.
Back to top Go down
Tash
Top Poster
Top Poster
Tash

Female
Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 10:46 am

One of those Weight Watchers Frozen Dinners. Beef in Red Wine Sauce with mashed potato. A no cook night tonight.
I'm nearly 7 months out 7 on New Years Day.
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 10:26 am

A banana smoothie and a handful of crackers!

9 months out
Back to top Go down
Eringirl
Part of the furniture
Eringirl

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 9:58 am

tonights dinner

2 small slices home cooked cornbeef, tiny bit of potato, small piece of carrot, few beans and some white sauce

just on 6 weeks out
Back to top Go down
vanderaj
Part of the furniture
vanderaj

Male
Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2011-10-09

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 9:56 am

I tried adventure tonight.

I made some soft Deb and Gravox tonight to see if the mashed potato and gravy goes down okay as I'm starting to get weak "empty" signals after 13 days.

Got through 8 teaspoonfuls and changed to an OptiSlim espresso. My new sleeve deserves better than fake mashed potato and gravy.

I am going to have a very thorough conversation with the dietician tomorrow as I know I don't want to return to old, easy habits.

Andrew
Back to top Go down
http://www.greebo.net
HayleyGriffiths
HayleyGriffiths

Female
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 9:15 am

Tonight was a small pice of corn on the cob a smale slice of porkmarinated in chinese BBQ Sauce with a small amount of mash potato.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next