Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?

Go down 
+167
Kat1974
aussiearies
Sutika
sleeverella
Ceds
Joybells
MrsFroggie1970
Sherie
Box of Jewels
denzel
SammySleever
ohtobethinish
MissyMagic
DayleD
Toran
Lewie2979
~shelli~
WondaWendy
Bumbles
gingerchicken
Tazzy03
Lizzy.
Ottopia
Lexiswan
tumultuous-tara
GeoffN
rikki35
rascally
btgirl
Glenice
minniemouse
debraell
Lindamck
Nini
yve
Ting Ting
dooben
Kil1980
Breathless
Happygal
cdazzle
Chongololo
melmac1
TinTin
sassyjane
mooka-manda
Jarrah
lin1970
sara777
allaboutme
andrea1979
shelly25
busso
Jupiter
fattothinner45
grandmajules
margd
Hazchem
westerngirl
Ayla
Kas
disey
demilanni
maggles2001
lissa75
Sara (New-Day)
~Trishah~
MissMelly
mrspotatohead
Daydreamer
snowbunny
curvylana
Strawberrychick
roadtripmama
BFSCOTT
bella danni
lizzzy
lilac
Woodland
retta83
justjed
Angelmystique
muffincatt
Tigga
kayt83
nesssie31
sophia
jessiegirl
LittleJess
Bast
duzzenmada
mmm
mammabear25
Eilish
Wannabehealthy
kimmi
DammitJanet
PilbaraGal
Bella77
shortchick
pipette87
Catapult
Letmeout
Eringirl
Sholley
Jedigirl78
yodacat
vanderaj
lulumac
Kateh (Bluedog)
ted.83
Rowena
NoLongerA"Wanttobe"
louie42
slimdreamer
Adriana(Making it Happen)
Shazbotzski
flick
sue
HayleyGriffiths
Shrinky Dink
Vronnie
sassyred
mum of four (bec)
neljatye
bintang
Max
SassyMummy
green stargazer
hazelbaby
didles
janelou29
lisagraham
PiercedMumma08
Tash
lovelyslim
Bamba
D'Girlz
sunnie
crisalida
Cherrypie
skinnygreyhound
Samantha
butterflyfallen
Caz
LittleMissCee
Smurfette
Kazz
FNM
aswan
LISSYD
Jacko84
melpaulned
killerbabe82
Countrygirl_WA
slimmer
Jaime
amanda O'D
CareBear
100%-er
Janette
Synna
Belladonna
Kate
smileykylie
Isis
gottarhyme
171 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 7:36 am

First topic message reminder :

I thought this would be a good thread to give early sleevers some hope that eventually life will be normal again!

I am seven months and 3 weeks out, and tonight I am munching on melted cheese and ham on toast with relish (one piece is all I can manage). I might have a bowl (small) of ice cream in an hour if I get peckish later!

Last edited by gottarhyme on Fri 04 Nov 2011, 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
NoLongerA"Wanttobe"

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-08-17

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptySun 11 Dec 2011, 1:51 pm

Small tin baked beans mashed with a bit of melted grated cheese on top. 4 weeks out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
LISSYD
Part of the furniture
LISSYD

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptySun 11 Dec 2011, 1:09 pm

8weeks out..1/2 chicken sausage..salad and 2tbsp of potatoe bake..
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptySun 11 Dec 2011, 12:42 pm

8 months out:

One small chicken leg and thigh...managed to eat MOST of it, but gave a bit to the dog!

Dog
Back to top Go down
ted.83

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Dinner tonight   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptySun 11 Dec 2011, 12:39 pm

Hi I am 11 days post op and my partner took me out for tea and I had half a pumpkin and leek soup for tea and a little later I had some jelly and custard.
Back to top Go down
sunnie
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyFri 09 Dec 2011, 1:46 pm

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 63412 7 months out.....1/4 roast potato, small piece of carrott, spoonfull of peas, small slice of roast beef and gravy...yum!
Back to top Go down
lulumac
Part of the furniture
lulumac

Female
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyFri 09 Dec 2011, 12:42 pm

8 days post-op - had 100ml thick home-made mushroom, bread and parsley soup.
Back to top Go down
LISSYD
Part of the furniture
LISSYD

Female
Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 12:39 pm

8 weeks out-half a homemade hamburger..meat,cheese,lettuce..
Back to top Go down
Kateh (Bluedog)
Part of the furniture
Kateh (Bluedog)

Female
Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-10-04

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 12:30 pm

9 weeks post op- struggled to eat 3 small meatballs with 1/2 cup spagetti & sauce. I just cant eat at night time!!
Back to top Go down
CareBear
Part of the furniture
CareBear

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 11:41 am

Hot and sour soups 4 pcs spicy salted calamari.
Back to top Go down
SassyMummy
Part of the furniture
SassyMummy

Female
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 11:28 am

Bit over 3 months out...

I had about 1/4 cup of lasagne. I am still hungry (now) though, so I think I might go have a small bit of steak.
Back to top Go down
http://randomchickrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 9:11 am

Black Swan Greek Yoghurt and half a banana.
Back to top Go down
Jaime
Part of the furniture
Jaime

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 7:35 am

Tonight I'll be having a little bit of butter chicken and a spoonful of rice ... nearly 3 months out
Back to top Go down
bintang
Part of the furniture
bintang

Female
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 11:25 pm

Last night went out to dinner for the 1st time since being sleeved. I had 1 spoon of rice and shared a thai chicken and cashew dish with a friend. Delicious!!!

5 1/2 weeks out.
Back to top Go down
green stargazer
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2011-03-11

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 12:38 pm

Just over seven months out ...

Milestone - tonight we went out for dinner and I ordered Steak! WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 65317

It was a beautiful piece of Eye Fillet with mushroom sauce, green salad and chippies. Sooo good. This was my first attempt at an actual piece of steak and it was heaven.

It wasn't a huge meal, but still I was surprised that I got thru about 2/3rds of the steak and salad, a few chips and even washed it down with a delicious glass of white wine. (Plus I had a piece of salt n pepper calamari as entree, also very tender).

I felt very normal.

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 542174
Back to top Go down
hazelbaby
Part of the furniture
hazelbaby

Female
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2011-08-20

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 10:56 am

5 weeks out

About 2/3 of a homemade burrito wrap, with meat, avocado and greek yoghurt

A bit of yoghurt later on
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 8:15 pm

2 years............

2 crumbed chicken tenderloins with mushroom and garlic gravy
Roast potato, pumpkin, carrot and some peas
Back to top Go down
bintang
Part of the furniture
bintang

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 12:22 pm

I had some Light & Easy meals in the freezer ... had a couple of small pieces of braised lamb shank & about 2 tsp veggies. I think I ate about 1/8 of the meal (I used to still be hungry after wolfing down the lot) lol
5 1/2 weeks out.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 12:03 pm

Last night it was half a roast beef, cheese & tomato sandwich on the plane on my way home from work.

Tonight I have a craving for little frankfurts!! (Or tempura tofu.. But frankfurts are easier lol)
Back to top Go down
Countrygirl_WA
Countrygirl_WA

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2011-07-15

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 10:00 am

Almost 6 weeks out: I made homemade hamburgers for the kids so I just had a rissole with cheese and tomato on top, tasted like a burger without the bun!
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 9:34 am

15 weeks.

Had visitors for dinner so cooked a baked dinner. Had a small piece of meat, about a tablespoon of peas and 2 small pieces of carrot all smothered in gravy.
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 9:18 am

8 months:

Chicken filo breast wrap with spinach, dessert spoon of potato mash and dessertspoonful of peas.

I ate the chicken breast (about 4 bits) out of the filo, left the filo! Ate most of the potato mash, and most of the peas.
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 8:26 am

2 years.......

Out for the Year 6 Grad Dinner tonight.

Had grilled fish, bite of cauliflower, broccoli, 1 carrot stick and 2 tiny chips.
Back to top Go down
ted.83

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: RE WHAT R U HAVING FOR DINNER   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 7:40 am

Hi,

I am having chicken soup for tea and then custard and jelly for dessert later on in the night. I was sleeved last Thursday.

Ted
Back to top Go down
CareBear
Part of the furniture
CareBear

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptySun 04 Dec 2011, 2:07 pm

Roast chicken, mushrooms and gravy.
Back to top Go down
Jacko84
Part of the furniture
Jacko84

Male
Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2011-02-14

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptySun 04 Dec 2011, 12:40 pm

half a piece of steak, 3months out
Back to top Go down
bintang
Part of the furniture
bintang

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 EmptySun 04 Dec 2011, 12:25 pm

1/2 cup green chicken curry with carrots & pumpkin and few teaspoons of rice.
5 weeks out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?
Page 19 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next