Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?

Go down 
+167
Kat1974
aussiearies
Sutika
sleeverella
Ceds
Joybells
MrsFroggie1970
Sherie
Box of Jewels
denzel
SammySleever
ohtobethinish
MissyMagic
DayleD
Toran
Lewie2979
~shelli~
WondaWendy
Bumbles
gingerchicken
Tazzy03
Lizzy.
Ottopia
Lexiswan
tumultuous-tara
GeoffN
rikki35
rascally
btgirl
Glenice
minniemouse
debraell
Lindamck
Nini
yve
Ting Ting
dooben
Kil1980
Breathless
Happygal
cdazzle
Chongololo
melmac1
TinTin
sassyjane
mooka-manda
Jarrah
lin1970
sara777
allaboutme
andrea1979
shelly25
busso
Jupiter
fattothinner45
grandmajules
margd
Hazchem
westerngirl
Ayla
Kas
disey
demilanni
maggles2001
lissa75
Sara (New-Day)
~Trishah~
MissMelly
mrspotatohead
Daydreamer
snowbunny
curvylana
Strawberrychick
roadtripmama
BFSCOTT
bella danni
lizzzy
lilac
Woodland
retta83
justjed
Angelmystique
muffincatt
Tigga
kayt83
nesssie31
sophia
jessiegirl
LittleJess
Bast
duzzenmada
mmm
mammabear25
Eilish
Wannabehealthy
kimmi
DammitJanet
PilbaraGal
Bella77
shortchick
pipette87
Catapult
Letmeout
Eringirl
Sholley
Jedigirl78
yodacat
vanderaj
lulumac
Kateh (Bluedog)
ted.83
Rowena
NoLongerA"Wanttobe"
louie42
slimdreamer
Adriana(Making it Happen)
Shazbotzski
flick
sue
HayleyGriffiths
Shrinky Dink
Vronnie
sassyred
mum of four (bec)
neljatye
bintang
Max
SassyMummy
green stargazer
hazelbaby
didles
janelou29
lisagraham
PiercedMumma08
Tash
lovelyslim
Bamba
D'Girlz
sunnie
crisalida
Cherrypie
skinnygreyhound
Samantha
butterflyfallen
Caz
LittleMissCee
Smurfette
Kazz
FNM
aswan
LISSYD
Jacko84
melpaulned
killerbabe82
Countrygirl_WA
slimmer
Jaime
amanda O'D
CareBear
100%-er
Janette
Synna
Belladonna
Kate
smileykylie
Isis
gottarhyme
171 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 7:36 am

First topic message reminder :

I thought this would be a good thread to give early sleevers some hope that eventually life will be normal again!

I am seven months and 3 weeks out, and tonight I am munching on melted cheese and ham on toast with relish (one piece is all I can manage). I might have a bowl (small) of ice cream in an hour if I get peckish later!

Last edited by gottarhyme on Fri 04 Nov 2011, 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mmm

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2011-09-11

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 12:01 pm

I am 9 weeks post op and tonight I had:

Open Steak Sandwich

1 piece of 12 grain bread toasted (mini loaf from brumbys bakery)
1 piece of thin scotch fillet steak same size as bread with BBQ Sauce
1 piece of cheese
Sliced tomatoes and lettuce.

and am I full :-) if peckish later one 97% fat free vanilla icecream slice between two wafers.

Enjoy
MMM

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 542174
Back to top Go down
mum of four (bec)
Part of the furniture
mum of four (bec)

Female
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2011-04-23

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 10:55 am

Eight pieces beef ravioli with Nepolitana sauce. First pasta since the sleeve eight months ago!
Back to top Go down
FNM
FNM

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 10:17 am

7 months out...
100g firm tofu grilled in my sandwich press
1tbs sweet chilli sauce
Salad with lettuce, capsicum, tomato & cucumber
Back to top Go down
NoLongerA"Wanttobe"
NoLongerA

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 9:42 am

1 small homemade rissole with one slice melted Swiss cheese and one grilled pineapple thin on top. I was stuffed (probably should have stopped a mothful before I did). But it was soooo good !

Nearly 3 months out.
Back to top Go down
mammabear25
Part of the furniture
mammabear25

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyTue 07 Feb 2012, 12:53 pm

Tonight we had chicken kababs with chic, mushrooms, capsicum, onion, pineapple and bacon, marinated in honey/soy, with a tossed salad....was so yummy...i had 2 kababs.....

Im 6 months post sleeve:)
Back to top Go down
CareBear
Part of the furniture
CareBear

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyTue 07 Feb 2012, 8:28 am

2 small tuna and sweet potato patties. Wilted spinach and fried tomato toss.
1/2 Passionfruit splice icy pole - unable to finish, it melted cuz I was too slow eating it!
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 12:55 pm

I had Chinese for dinner tonight..

This was take #4 since having my sleeve done just under 6 months ago.

Still no luck and all came back up again.

Will certainly steer clear of it from now on.
Back to top Go down
Eilish
Eilish

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 12:26 pm

Optifast Tomato Soup

A few small pieces of watermelon

Sleeved Feb 1, 2012
Back to top Go down
http://www.eilish.com.au
shortchick
shortchick

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptySun 05 Feb 2012, 9:46 am

Wannabehealthy wrote:
I am a mere 2 weeks post op and had HALF A CUP of tuna mornay for dinner!!!!!
This new stomach of mine is freaky deaky, I cannot believe how little I can eat and yet feel stuffed.
This is what I had expected from the band but not.
WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 878453

Good to know as I thought I was the only one that didn't feel the impact of the band was meant to have
Back to top Go down
CareBear
Part of the furniture
CareBear

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptySun 05 Feb 2012, 8:23 am

Herb encrusted gem fish with side of lemon chickpeas, spinach and tomatoes. 1/2 homemade zucchini & chia muffin for supper.
Back to top Go down
Wannabehealthy

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptySat 04 Feb 2012, 7:29 am

I am a mere 2 weeks post op and had HALF A CUP of tuna mornay for dinner!!!!!
This new stomach of mine is freaky deaky, I cannot believe how little I can eat and yet feel stuffed.
This is what I had expected from the band but never got.
WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 878453
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Feb 2012, 9:00 pm

Friday night I don't cook............

Slice soy lin bread toasted and topped with avocado, slice cheese, 50 gms shaved ham and 4 slices tomato!!
Back to top Go down
hazelbaby
Part of the furniture
hazelbaby

Female
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2011-08-20

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Feb 2012, 12:29 pm

A piece of fish with the batter taken off. 4 spoons of cheesecake. 3 and a bit months out
Back to top Go down
mum of four (bec)
Part of the furniture
mum of four (bec)

Female
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2011-04-23

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Feb 2012, 12:11 pm

Baby spinach leaves with chicken breast, avocado, and asian dressing with changs crispy noodles. 100 calories and so tasty! 7.5 months out.
Back to top Go down
NoLongerA"Wanttobe"
NoLongerA

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyThu 02 Feb 2012, 8:07 am

1/2 low fat sausage, two spoons mash, one spoon peas.
It's like winter here ATM, and 11 weeks out.
Back to top Go down
CareBear
Part of the furniture
CareBear

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptySun 29 Jan 2012, 5:34 am

5 pcs Spicy salted calamari with Chinese vegetables.
Back to top Go down
LISSYD
Part of the furniture
LISSYD

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 12:37 pm

3.5 months out-3/4 of a chicken breast tender about 70g-and a small side salad of lettuce,avo,grated carrot,red onion,cheese..
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 10:31 am

Slice of soy lin bread, toasted and topped with pesto, slice free cheese, sliced avocado, 50 gms shaved ham and green tomato pickle...........lazy Friday dinner after first day back at school.
Back to top Go down
vanderaj
Part of the furniture
vanderaj

Male
Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2011-10-09

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 9:14 am

7.2 weeks out. Had two mini pies from Pie Face (yes, I am a masochist). Stuffed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.greebo.net
hazelbaby
Part of the furniture
hazelbaby

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 8:21 am

Nearly 12 weeks out.
Tonight I had leftover chicken curry and basmati rice, about 1/2 a chicken thigh and about 1/2 cup of rice and sauce with a few peanuts thrown in. Yum
Back to top Go down
NoLongerA"Wanttobe"
NoLongerA

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012, 2:12 pm

Weight Watchers peppered beef - could only manage the beef and one mouth of potato - about 20% of the entire meal !
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012, 11:45 am

5 months out - 1 very small home made rissole and about 3 teaspoons of homemade fried rice.
Back to top Go down
FNM
FNM

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012, 10:35 am

7 months out...
70g BBQ chicken breast
Side salad with a lettuce leaf, 2 cherry tomatoes, 2 cucumber circles, a piece of red capsicum
1 Tbs mint yoghurt dressing (bought from Coles today - it's very nice)
Back to top Go down
CareBear
Part of the furniture
CareBear

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012, 6:57 am

Garlic Prawns - yum yum yummy!
Back to top Go down
NoLongerA"Wanttobe"
NoLongerA

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012, 2:56 pm

About 3/4 of a small burrito - mainly meat and cheese and a little lettuce and light sour cream. Was painfully stuffed (actually annoyed at myself, as I got to that "oops, that was one bite too many" point, which doesn't happen a lot anymore, thankfully).

10 weeks still.
Back to top Go down
hazelbaby
Part of the furniture
hazelbaby

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012, 4:36 am

Left over lamb shank meat, mashed potatoes and a couple of carrot sticks, 3/4 cup all up. 11 weeks out.had a few squares of chocolate later on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?   WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve? - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? Tell us! And how long is it since your sleeve?
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next