Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ellen50
Ellen50

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2012-01-21

Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol   Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 1:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone

Like some of you, I've learned the hard way that there are certain foods to totally avoid. The crippling back & chest pains are the worst, aren't they? Some of my old die hard habits just have to die a gruesome death... the salted chip... gone! But the good thing is my blood pressure has gone from being really high & needing meds to a very manageable reading without meds. I can't believe the foods in my former diet were poisoning my body.

I have a problem though. Since Sunday night, I've been having aches & pains all over my body and needed to have constant hot showers & take mersyndol forte to get some rest. I was very tired. I've been absolutely freezing. As it's been years since I had a temperature, it didn't occur to me that I might have had one. Last night, I got the kids to get the thermometer and sure enough, I had one. I get that cold chilly feeling in my chest when I breath deeply. I don't know if the back pain in between my shoulders & lower back, is from being in bed too long or not. And the worst is that I'm soooo incredibly thirsty! I wish I could skull a large glass of cold water like the old days.... sigh. I've been religiously drinking water since the op, and keep a bottle filled with me at all times.

Of course, I've checked the medical symptoms of a leak and I don't have any abdominal pain, so hopefully that's a good sign. I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow. I have rung the surgeon, but they are not back until Thursday.

Best get some parcels packed here. I've got 56 parcels to pack and 2 kids at home from school holidays. One will help me, he's fantastic, but the other makes a trail of disaster mess wherever she goes. I call her 'Linus' for short... you know, the Charlie Brown character with flies buzzing about him?

Cheers

Ellen
Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol - Page 3 878453
Back to top Go down
http://www.stores.ebay.com.au/extremeshoppingonline

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol   Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 10:45 pm

Hey Ellen I had this and it was a little fluid in the bottom of the lungs that was from the op and not moving around physically enough to get it up.

The doc told me to take a really deep breath ...a super biiiig breath in to fill up to the bottom of my lungs then huff it out really fast...not blow but huff if you know what I mean... it will make you cough... you have to huff really fast, fast enough to blow out a candle.

This will pull up the crap laying in the bottom.

you have to do it 3 times in a row and 4 times a day... after 2 times I got it all up and have been better since.
Back to top Go down
Ellen50
Ellen50

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol   Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 9:38 pm

It's just the worst! lol I'm up early again this morning, tired as, but because of the aches, pains and chills, laying in bed was no longer viable. We are on rain water tanks and I'm waiting for hubby to spit it over the amount of hot showers I'm having to warm up! lol

Cheers

Ellen
Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol - Page 3 135961
Back to top Go down
jacqualine
jacqualine

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol   Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 11:21 am

Oh you poor thing!! Me& my hole family have had what you are having!! Just a virus that is going around( not nice). Hope you are feeling better soon and the doc gives you something to make you feel better . Xx
Back to top Go down
Ellen50
Ellen50

Female

PostSubject: Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol   Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 1:17 am

Hi everyone

Like some of you, I've learned the hard way that there are certain foods to totally avoid. The crippling back & chest pains are the worst, aren't they? Some of my old die hard habits just have to die a gruesome death... the salted chip... gone! But the good thing is my blood pressure has gone from being really high & needing meds to a very manageable reading without meds. I can't believe the foods in my former diet were poisoning my body.

I have a problem though. Since Sunday night, I've been having aches & pains all over my body and needed to have constant hot showers & take mersyndol forte to get some rest. I was very tired. I've been absolutely freezing. As it's been years since I had a temperature, it didn't occur to me that I might have had one. Last night, I got the kids to get the thermometer and sure enough, I had one. I get that cold chilly feeling in my chest when I breath deeply. I don't know if the back pain in between my shoulders & lower back, is from being in bed too long or not. And the worst is that I'm soooo incredibly thirsty! I wish I could skull a large glass of cold water like the old days.... sigh. I've been religiously drinking water since the op, and keep a bottle filled with me at all times.

Of course, I've checked the medical symptoms of a leak and I don't have any abdominal pain, so hopefully that's a good sign. I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow. I have rung the surgeon, but they are not back until Thursday.

Best get some parcels packed here. I've got 56 parcels to pack and 2 kids at home from school holidays. One will help me, he's fantastic, but the other makes a trail of disaster mess wherever she goes. I call her 'Linus' for short... you know, the Charlie Brown character with flies buzzing about him?

Cheers

Ellen
Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol - Page 3 878453
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol   Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't wait for 12 months to pass! lol
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3