AuthorMessage
Candy1980

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-10-25

HI  to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI to all   HI  to all EmptySun 11 Nov 2012, 1:12 am

Hi Daisy,

I am going to have my sleeve done by Dr Lockie in November and can hardly wait, any info you think I should know about his procedure or after care? any things that I should take to the hospital?

I am happy to hear you are having no problems so far, as excited as I am, I have to admit I am scared too.

Candy
Back to top Go down
junglefever
junglefever

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-11-10

HI  to all Empty
PostSubject: hi all I am also a Newb.... Stubbled across this site, as I am seriously considering a sleeve.... Im leaning towards Dr Greenslade In Brisbane. I still have to wait 6 months. This site has been amazing! still finding my way around :)   HI  to all EmptySat 10 Nov 2012, 10:14 pm

HI  to all 217555
daisiechops wrote:
Hi everyone i am 1 week post sleeving and doing great! I am in Brisbane south side just learning my new ways. I am 40, Married with a little doll of a girl:) start weight at 140 kg . My surgeon is Phill Lockie and his team at Brisbane Private.
Not really sure on these sites never used before :) looking forward to the new journey to my life though.
Back to top Go down
glenmaree
Part of the furniture
glenmaree

Female
Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-22

HI  to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI to all   HI  to all EmptySat 10 Nov 2012, 9:02 am

Hi Daisy

Welcome!! If you are interested Brisbane South has regular meet ups - details in slevers meet up thread. You are more than welcome to come along - its a great opportunity to meet fellow sleevers and get support.

G
Back to top Go down
doedoe
Part of the furniture
doedoe

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2012-11-06

HI  to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI to all   HI  to all EmptySat 10 Nov 2012, 6:13 am

Good news daisychops. Glad to hear you are doing well.
I am new to this forum and
seeing Dr Lockie. Are you happy with the treatment and support you have received so far?
Back to top Go down
Liz
Part of the furniture
Liz

Female
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-06-28

HI  to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI to all   HI  to all EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 8:09 pm

Congrats Daisiechops and glad to read you are doing well. I am Brisbane north side and I was sleeved back in August. I hope you have an awesome journey and this is a terrific site for information and support when needed.

Good luck

Liz :)))
Back to top Go down
daisiechops

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-11-09

HI  to all Empty
PostSubject: HI to all   HI  to all EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 9:30 am

Hi everyone i am 1 week post sleeving and doing great! I am in Brisbane south side just learning my new ways. I am 40, Married with a little doll of a girl:) start weight at 140 kg . My surgeon is Phill Lockie and his team at Brisbane Private.
Not really sure on these sites never used before :) looking forward to the new journey to my life though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HI  to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI to all   HI  to all Empty

Back to top Go down

HI to all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: