PHI - shorter wait than 12 months?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ms CK

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-07-26

PHI - shorter wait than 12 months? Empty
PostSubject: PHI - shorter wait than 12 months?   PHI - shorter wait than 12 months? EmptyFri 26 Jul 2013, 4:30 am

Hi,

I do not have private health insurance and have recently been thinking about taking the leap and going for the gastric Sleeve surgery.
I have a BMI of 37 and a family history on both sides of heart disease and diabetes. My mother had the band then bypass in order to stop her advanced diabetes.
I have tried everything and am unable to keep my weight down.

I am wondering if anyone knows if the 12 month waiting period with PH funds is set in stone, or are there ways that it can be shortened without paying the full amount of $20,000 or so?

I have tried to call several insurance companies who cannot give me a straight answer. If I join without mentioning the surgery am I still able to claim it in less than 12 months?

Any feedback will help. Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down

PHI - shorter wait than 12 months? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHI - shorter wait than 12 months?   PHI - shorter wait than 12 months? EmptyFri 26 Jul 2013, 4:45 am

Sorry Ms CK no shortcuts available that I have ever heard about....and it would be shouted from the rooftops here.

Doesn't matter if you tell them when u join or not, When you try to claim it will pop up a HUGE red flag
Back to top Go down

PHI - shorter wait than 12 months?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Private Health Insurance-
Jump to: