Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
lela2806
lela2806

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-09-13

You know you're a sleever when.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012, 4:19 pm

When u start playing on the playground with the kids!! I can't believe I can jump on a trampoline again!! My heart skips a beat when my 3 yr old tells me she is 'crowd (proud) of me!' kiss
Back to top Go down
Cherryseven
Part of the furniture
Cherryseven

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-05-21

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012, 5:49 am

Your husband is under the covers checking where your butt has gone, he also lifted my PJ's to see my kneecaps because they have been missing for a while. He might need to be a little careful with how he words his "compliments" or he might get a kneecap somewhere special.
Back to top Go down
Jag
Jag

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: You know you're a sleever when   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 11:27 pm

Had to brag...Was at Farmers Market yesterday with hubby...he had lost me and walked right past me!Was it the new top or the new body he didnt recognise...Ha Ha.I FEEL GOOD!!
Back to top Go down
leici
Sponsor
leici

Female
Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 10:09 pm

For the first time in over 20 years I went horse riding again. I rode a lot as a child and young adult, including shows etc and it is something I have wanted to get back into. Finally I got up the nerve and booked a one hour trail ride.
Was a bit trepedatious after all this time and thinking that I was ok for weight, but what about age and lack of riding for so many years?
Well it was wonderful. All came back to me (even the sore bottom) and I felt exhilarated afterwards.

I am now seeing about some lessons to brush up my skills and planning to take a wilderness ride of about 5 days in NZ in November.

Another little bit of life back, thanks to the sleeve.
Back to top Go down
bella12
bella12

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-04-17

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 12:02 pm

oh what a shame i work there a couple of days a week wish i had known you were coming in....its a great place the little ones love it....
Back to top Go down
hazelbaby
Part of the furniture
hazelbaby

Female
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2011-08-20

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 11:57 am

Hey bella,
Yes it was calmsley hill aka Fairfield city farm. We take kindy there each year and this year was great, so enjoyable. Not tired at all after an excursion......unheard of!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2012-02-14

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 6:37 am

No one to benefit from my pants being down lol

I just came back from the supermarket and I nearly lost my pants there. Struggled to keep them up with 2 full hands.

Time to invest in some smaller sizes methinks!
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 5:38 am

Or perhaps unlucky!!!

(Wink Wink)
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2012-02-14

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:40 am

...when your PJ pants end up around your ankles during the night because they're so loose!

Lucky I sleep alone ;p
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 11:13 pm

When you get together with an group of friends from long ago and realise that for the first time in your life you are the smallest in the room.... after spending years wishing that you could be skinny like them!

When the shop assistant in a clothes store asks "are you a size 10?"

When a long time friend I haven't seen for a couple of years meets me at the airport and gets a sleeve surprise - and cries and cries because she is so happy I've finally triumphed over my weight.

I LOVE MY SLEEVE!
Back to top Go down
kayt83
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 1:51 pm

When you are talking to someone you haven't seen since losing 50+kg at a conference and they have absolutely no idea who you are - then after 30 minutes of polite conversation, in the middle of a speech, they say very, very loudly "holy @*#% I know who you are!!" Everyone in the room turned around!
Back to top Go down
slimmer

Female
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 12:29 pm

When you are disappointed that you *only* lost a kilo this week (when pre-sleeve I'd be lucky not to put that on each month!)

Also a work colleague that your see infrequently walks up and says "I know you are X its just that you look nothing like the picture of you that I had in my head!" (which was from 12 months ago).
Back to top Go down
bella12
bella12

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-04-17

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 11:13 am

Hey Hazelbaby

was that Calmsley Hill City Farm by any chance...
Back to top Go down
hazelbaby
Part of the furniture
hazelbaby

Female

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 10:59 am

When you take the kindy kids in your class to the farm and this year, 30 kilos lighter it is not a totally exhausting day. I feel like it was a pleasure rather than a hugely tiring day like It was all the other times I've been..........
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 7:14 am

When you can throw a few snacks like nuts and dried fruit in your suitcase and know you have loads of food for your two day work trip without needing to buy anything else :)
Back to top Go down
clairedebear
Part of the furniture
clairedebear

Female
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 6:39 am

When your skinny jeans start to get a bit fat!!! lol :))

Also... have noticed my towels must be stretching a bit?!?!? hmm!!! hehe!!!
Back to top Go down
hazelbaby
Part of the furniture
hazelbaby

Female

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptySat 21 Jul 2012, 2:41 am

When your feet lose weight and your old trainers are too big, what the????????? You know you're a sleever when.... 878453 You know you're a sleever when.... 878453 You know you're a sleever when.... 697586 You know you're a sleever when.... 697586
Back to top Go down
renee_summers
renee_summers

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-04-21

PostSubject: Dressing   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 11:40 pm

When you go into a dress shop that you were previously pushing a XXL and you try on a top thats Xl and it swims. Bliss not to be the largest size in the shop and proudly yelling out across the shop for a size XL (20)...... WINNING AT LIFE :)
Back to top Go down
mum of four (bec)
Part of the furniture
mum of four (bec)

Female
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2011-04-23

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 11:14 pm

When you have to have a pelvic ultrasound and the prospect of drinking one litre of fluid in one hour fills you with dread!
Back to top Go down
JPC
Part of the furniture
JPC

Female
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:52 pm

Nessa wrote:
I'll see what happens after I return to work after nearly 6 weeks off, if anyone notices anything different about me.

Hi Nessa, I haven't been sleeved yet, but I have had two episodes just on Opti. A girlfirend was away for five weeks and the first thing she said was "My God girl, how much weight have you lost?" and the second episode at work when one of my coworkers commented that I could now walk between the photocopier and the wall when somone was using the photocopier!! I'm sure your work mates will notice.You know you're a sleever when.... 542174
Back to top Go down
Smurfette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Smurfette

Female
Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012, 12:12 pm

You pack your bag for a holiday; and not only can fit in the toiletry bag in the suitcase; but the suitcase you are taking is only a quarter full.
Back to top Go down
Frangipani Girl
Part of the furniture
Frangipani Girl

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 2:43 pm

... you look at yourself and know that what you have achieved has been done

with the assistance of this wonderful tool.

Sleeve - I love you so much and I could not have achieve my weight loss without you.
You know you're a sleever when.... 362526
Back to top Go down
CherryRipe
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2012-02-08

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptySun 15 Jul 2012, 10:32 am

Your eyes really are too big for your stomach!
Back to top Go down
glenmaree
Part of the furniture
glenmaree

Female
Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: dragon   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptySun 15 Jul 2012, 9:33 am

when your son in law doesn't recognise the "dragon lady"
Back to top Go down
mum of four (bec)
Part of the furniture
mum of four (bec)

Female
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2011-04-23

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... EmptySun 15 Jul 2012, 9:16 am

.......you have a bruise on your back cos your spine sticks out and you knock it on the rides at Luna park! .......and all the ride safety bars go down too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a sleever when....   You know you're a sleever when.... Empty

Back to top Go down

You know you're a sleever when....
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next