chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Hello from a new sleever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from a new sleever   Hello from a new sleever EmptyTue 29 Jul 2008, 4:02 pm

Hi Mazey and welcome, and you too, Lou
You have to love those stomach growls, don't you? LOL
Chris
Back to top Go down
Lou
Lou

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a new sleever   Hello from a new sleever EmptyTue 29 Jul 2008, 11:40 am

Hi Mazey,

I too have just had my lap band replaced with the sleeve on the 21st July, am also at the fluid stage, so basically I am going the same things as you.

Will love to hear how you find the sleeve after having the band once you are one solid foods.

Good Luck.

Lou
Back to top Go down
sue
Top Poster
Top Poster
sue

Female
Number of posts : 3609
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a new sleever   Hello from a new sleever EmptyTue 29 Jul 2008, 11:32 am

Welcome Mazey

Look forward to reading about your journey ive been sleeved for nearly 5 weeks and couldnt be happier. This forum is great everyone is very helpful Hayley has done us all a great favor in setting up this forum there is a wealth of info here and everyone is glad to help.

Cheers Sue :)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a new sleever   Hello from a new sleever EmptyTue 29 Jul 2008, 11:27 am

Welcome Mazey,

Its great to have you with us, and congratulations on your surgery. I hope you heal up really well and fast.
Please make yourself at home!!

Hayley
Back to top Go down
mazey

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Hello from a new sleever   Hello from a new sleever EmptyTue 29 Jul 2008, 11:08 am

Hi everyone.
It is so good to read all your posts, I have been on here previously and signed up when I was trying to decide what to do about my lapband and swapping to a sleeve.
Well I have had the procedure done all in one go on Friday 25th July. all went really well and I got home yesterday and now my new journey begins.
My starting weight is 110 kilos and I would like to get to 75 kilos.
I am currently on my 2 weeks of fluids and finding that I am starting to get an apetite with a strange growling stomach or whats left of it anyway LOL!
Thank you all for all your valuable information and I look forward to meeting you all one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a new sleever   Hello from a new sleever Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from a new sleever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: