Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Sakura

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 3:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Just wondering if anyone has had or is having their surgery done by Dr Werapitiya?

What are your thoughts/experiences/opinions if so!

Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 618285

Sakura Xxx
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rosemaryws

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-03-09

PostSubject: Answer    Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 5:19 am

How did your surgery go in jan ? I have my date for the 9th of april. I am sooo nervous .
Back to top Go down
Chelsea.88
Chelsea.88

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Sep 2012, 3:31 pm

Yes he is a very nice man :) I had heaps of questions to ask him when I go back in November. I already have my procedure date on jan 10,2013. So gives me something to work towards. He suggested I lose 6kg before surgery and asked me to see Lana the nutritionist before seeing him in November.

It's so much better and relieving knowing I have a date!! :) Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 749870
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chelio.c88
Gypsy Lover
Gypsy Lover

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Sep 2012, 3:14 pm

Dr W did my surgery in April 2012. I have not had a single problem and weight loss has been great. I did find him a bit 'off' the first time I visited him and he sent me to see a dietician. My 2nd app with Dr W was great, I had lots of questions (which I think he likes) and he was extremely helpful and told me to lose roughly 5kgs before surgery. I lost 10kg as I was so happy to be having the surgery.

I honestly think that your recovery will be easier if you go into the surgery with a very positive attitude to it. Do your homework and read this forum, there is so much information on here...good and bad...
Back to top Go down
Chelsea.88
Chelsea.88

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 9:20 am

I have my first appointment with S. Werapitiya on Wednesday next week, so excited, but so nervous also... eeekkk
Back to top Go down
Chelsea.88
Chelsea.88

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012, 1:54 am

Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 878453

Last edited by Chelio.1188 on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snowbunny
Part of the furniture
snowbunny

Female
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 2:46 pm

LittleMissCee wrote:
No, he generally will refer you to a dietician, tell you to do some research and then come back to him to book in for either a sleeve or banding.

Same same
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 7:46 am

No, he generally will refer you to a dietician, tell you to do some research and then come back to him to book in for either a sleeve or banding.
Back to top Go down
TimTam
TimTam

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Thats what i want done the sleeve. I have a question when you first see Dr Werapitiya does he tell you to go away loose 10kg then come back and see me. I just thought we would be informed of what happens and then we could book in for the procedure?Thankx   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 7:29 am

snowbunny wrote:
I had the sleeve and is the best thing I have done for my health.
Back to top Go down
saslia

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:36 pm

Hubby had him for a band and I had for my sleeve and we are both happy little vegemites!!
Back to top Go down
snowbunny
Part of the furniture
snowbunny

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:32 am

I had the sleeve and is the best thing I have done for my health.
Back to top Go down
TimTam
TimTam

Female

PostSubject: Thankyou!!!!!!   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012, 11:38 am

BRAD D wrote:
Ditto ditto Stace ... he was excellent in all areas .. Tim Tam just make sure you ask as many questions about anything you want to know .. if you don't then he can seem a bit distant .. but overall he's a great guy !!! Forget the band ... read posts on this site and you'll discover why.

All the best with your journey ... it's a bloody beauty !!!

Brad

Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 65317
Back to top Go down
BRAD D
BRAD D

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2012-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012, 11:23 am

Ditto ditto Stace ... he was excellent in all areas .. Tim Tam just make sure you ask as many questions about anything you want to know .. if you don't then he can seem a bit distant .. but overall he's a great guy !!! Forget the band ... read posts on this site and you'll discover why.

All the best with your journey ... it's a bloody beauty !!!

Brad

Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 65317
Back to top Go down
TimTam
TimTam

Female

PostSubject: Thankyou for that its very comforting to hear! Did you have sleeve or banding with him? And congratulations on your weight loss keep up the great work!   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012, 10:50 am

Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 697586
snowbunny wrote:
Dr W is a solid surgeon and well respected by the staff at SJOGH. He does not give much away - so if you want to know anything, just ask him. He did a great job with my surgery and I have had no problems so far. (12 months out)
Back to top Go down
snowbunny
Part of the furniture
snowbunny

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 2:33 pm

Dr W is a solid surgeon and well respected by the staff at SJOGH. He does not give much away - so if you want to know anything, just ask him. He did a great job with my surgery and I have had no problems so far. (12 months out)
Back to top Go down
TimTam
TimTam

Female

PostSubject: I have heard he is very good i am going to see him on the 6th of august to book in for gastric sleeve also. My neighbour had lap banding done with him and said he was great.   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jul 2012, 10:45 am

Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 63412
Sakura wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has had or is having their surgery done by Dr Werapitiya?

Sakura Xxx
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-07-10

PostSubject: Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 3:16 am

Sakura Xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA   Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Senarath Werapitiya - Bunbury, WA
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3