3 posters
AuthorMessage
BRAD D
BRAD D

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury   Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 2:03 pm

Yeah all good ... check out the Bunbury sleevers thread on the meet ups section ..

Be good for you guys to check out.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Chelsea.88
Chelsea.88

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury   Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 11:15 am

Oh wow. Really?! R non sleeves welcome?! Sounds like fun. I will bring my friend. We r making this journey together :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chelio.c88
BRAD D
BRAD D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury   Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 10:43 am

No worries Chellio ... my pleasure .. we have probably met when I've been admitted and visiting Claire.

You should try and make our next meet up on the 15th July at Vat 2 ... very helpul and informative !!!

Cheers Brad
Back to top Go down
Chelsea.88
Chelsea.88

Female

PostSubject: Re: Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury   Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury EmptyMon 02 Jul 2012, 2:26 pm

Thanks brad! I'll be sure to ask all the questions about costs and stuff when I see senerath :) I can't wait. He's really nice. I actually used to work for the sterile supply department at the hospital. And shared a tea room with the surgeons. Werapitiya asked me a few times questions about his new iPhone lol Nuts . Now I work in admissions and admit and discharge a lot of his patients. Just can't wait till its me being admitted and discharged after surgery !!!
Back to top Go down
BRAD D
BRAD D

Male

PostSubject:    Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury EmptyMon 02 Jul 2012, 1:57 pm

Hi Chelio .. I was sleeved by Senorath in April and had to pay $1600 to him up front and then the anaestitists consultation fee .. I think about $70 .. luckily for me HBF covered a shit load of it.

I've got my details here in front of me now so here goes ..

SJOG bill $6415 less $100 admission fee .... Dr Dale anaethisist $850 ... Dr Harloe blood test I think $150 and things like dietician etc about an xtra $200.

HBF covered about $8000 of everything ... almost the lot ... I think I had to fork out about $1000

Hope this helps.

Cheers Brad
Back to top Go down
saslia

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury   Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury EmptyMon 02 Jul 2012, 1:54 pm

The booking fee was for dr w then his surgery fee , the anethetist and hospital fees were covered by HBF.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea.88
Chelsea.88

Female

PostSubject: Re: Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury   Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury EmptyMon 02 Jul 2012, 1:38 pm

When you say "booking fee" do u mean the surgeon cost or the anesthetist cost. Cause I know I have to pay about $1600 for werapitiya. But I'm unsure how much I'll need to pay out for anaesthitist and what not :)
Back to top Go down
saslia

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury   Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury EmptyMon 02 Jul 2012, 1:35 pm

Had to pay a booking fee of around $1400 and the rest was fully covered by HBF.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea.88
Chelsea.88

Female

PostSubject: Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury   Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury EmptyMon 02 Jul 2012, 10:18 am

I have a question for anyone who has been sleeved by Werapitiya at SJOG in Bunbury.

Just enquiring how much you were out of pocket for Werapitiyas services. And how much you had to pay for your anesthetist. I have my first appointment with Werapitiya on Sept 5. So I'm very excited. And need to start saving :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury   Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of pocket expenses: Werapitiya & Anaesthitists @ SJOG Bunbury
Page 1 of 1