XL2S
Kate
newlifegirl
JAM
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

New from South Brisbane - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New from South Brisbane   New from South Brisbane - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 2:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi Everyone,

After 15 years of being overweight I decided last year to undergo WLS and plan on having gastric sleeve surgery early June. This is an exciting but also anxious time for me and I was hoping to get some advice and perhaps meet up with other local sleevers.

Any comments regarding surgeons and hospitals would be much appreciated. I have met with Dr Justin Greenslade (Greenslopes) and plan on meeting with Dr Mark Daoud (Sunnybank), then choose based on experience and comfort level.

Currently weighing in at 167kg.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
newlifegirl

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-03-09

PostSubject: Re: New from South Brisbane   New from South Brisbane - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 4:45 am

Hi Afterglow

I'm thinking about getting the sleeve done to I already know somebody who's had the sleeve done by by Dr Greenslade so I was thinking of going with him to.

Its such a big decision I've been over weight all my life and have done every diet known to man I am currently 140 Kg which is not good when your only 160 cm lol

anyway good luck Let us know how you go

Paula
Back to top Go down
JAM
JAM

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: New from South Brisbane   New from South Brisbane - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 3:25 am

Hi Afterglow

Welcome aboard, you will find this site very supportive and full of useful information. I am on the southside also (Loganholme) and more than happy to meet up anytime. On that note there is a meet and greet happening on the NorthSide at Shorncliffe on 31 March (unfortunately for the 3rd time in a row I cant make it) look under All about you:Sleevers Get Together:Brisbane North Meet up - Kat in a hat is the author.

Dr Greenslade was my surgeon and I have no complaints what so eva but as you said it comes down to how comfortable you feel with someone. I also selected Dr G as I was self funded and he was able to offer doing this via QEII which cut the cost down considerably, just meant I had a bit of a wait (5mths).

Cheers Jane
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

PostSubject: New from South Brisbane   New from South Brisbane - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 2:44 am

Hi Everyone,

After 15 years of being overweight I decided last year to undergo WLS and plan on having gastric sleeve surgery early June. This is an exciting but also anxious time for me and I was hoping to get some advice and perhaps meet up with other local sleevers.

Any comments regarding surgeons and hospitals would be much appreciated. I have met with Dr Justin Greenslade (Greenslopes) and plan on meeting with Dr Mark Daoud (Sunnybank), then choose based on experience and comfort level.

Currently weighing in at 167kg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from South Brisbane   New from South Brisbane - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New from South Brisbane
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2