Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NoLongerA"Wanttobe"
NoLongerA

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-08-17

Strange places to lose weight.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 10:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm guessing as sleevers, we notice the weight loss in various places, and some lose it in some places differently to where others lose it. So I'm wondering, where have you noticed your weight loss that may be a little unusual ?

Yesterday, my eldest said to me "mum, your arms are skinny". Lo and behold, all I'm seeing on my upper arms now is muscle (and a little bat wing for good measure). Then, put on my sandals to go to the shops, and noticed that my toes looked and felt waaay smaller than I remember them being ?!?! My favourite spot is seeing my collar bones making an appearance... very slowly, but very surely.

I feel like my tummy will be the last to go. Having had several very large babies, my poor tummy has been stretched well beyond normal for more than it cares for - the elasticity was lost long ago, so it's easy for the fat to sit there.

Cheers,
W2B :)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 7:29 am

My neck and my ribcage are quite slim now, no more neck turning into head with no definition! And my ribcage is nice and taut. Pity about the tum though!

My feet have gone from an 8 to a 7.5.

Legs are so skinny I can't close them anymore! Its great not having thighs that rub together! Much more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 7:25 am

Thanks Kate I've been using bio oil but you have made me realise I don't put it on the backs of my hands! Doh!
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 7:21 am

Sassyred I use bio oil on the backs of my hands and my arms as they were looking a bit old. I put it on every night and I have to say it has made an improvement.

LMC my foot size hasn't changed either, dammit I am a 10, but I did buy myself a nice toe ring yesterday and previously I would never had got one to fit. I love my jewellery and all my rings are falling off so the other day I bought 2 nice amethyst (purple being my favourite colour) and diamond rings. Well, they were 50% off so I couldn't just buy 1, right. Enough spending for me for now or I won't have anything saved to splurge on a new wardrobe when I finish losing weight.
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 6:13 am

What an interesting thread! and yes, I instinctively checked my ear lobes lol!!

I went from a size 9 shoe to size 8 in less than a month - 2 sizes in a month!!! and no, I didn't realise I had fat feet!!

I always lose from my mid section first - the bit under my boobs and above my waist. The loss that has surprised me most is from my hands. The only ring I can wear is my wedding ring and that will have to go soon. Pre-sleeve I would pull the skin on the back of my hand to look at elasticity and it would spring back very quickly. Now I notice it is a bit slower.... **sigh** the curse of baggy skin....
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 2:41 am

I am the exact same Kate.

My upper thighs till just above my waist line are the most suffering areas on my body currently.

Not too sure about my ear lobes though, lol.

My feet haven't gone down an entire size.. But I can now wear a pair of sandals that I could hardly get my feet into previously.
Hmm... That kinda contradicts my comment lol.
Back to top Go down
PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 2:33 am

My feet

Ive gone down a whole shoe size. I still have a broad foot but it doesnt limit me like it used to.

I never knew my feet were carrying fat. But its true!
Back to top Go down
Gen
Gen

Female
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 1:24 am

lol Kate well I have noticed I have lost weight around my head! I actually did measurements of my head circumference based on a comment I had read here and I have lost 2.5 cms. Now I wish I had measured my ears too Strange places to lose weight.... - Page 2 390574
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 11:32 pm

I can just see it now Mandy, sleevers all over checking their ears. lol
Back to top Go down
amanda O'D
Part of the furniture
amanda O'D

Female
Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 11:29 pm

Rofl Kate you just made me feel my ear lobes, and yes they do feel thinner i never thought about checking there.

hugs

Mandy
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 11:22 pm

I have pretty much lost fairly well all over up until now. I think my upper thighs up to just above my waist line is the bulkiest part now but it will go eventually. The weirdest place I have noticed is my ears. My stud earrings are quite lose in my ears now. Just the other night I was talking to a friend and said is it possible to lose weight off your ears and we had a good laugh. How bizarre.
Back to top Go down
amanda O'D
Part of the furniture
amanda O'D

Female
Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 10:42 pm

for me the Strangest places are my wrists, i can no longer wear a braclet i've worn for over 10 years and my feet, i now need a smaller size shoe, is funny we accept as fat people we carry so much extra fat, but we forget that is all over our bodies so it hits us like a ton of bricks when it starts to come off from these weird and wonderful places.

hugs

Mandy
Back to top Go down
NoLongerA"Wanttobe"
NoLongerA

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 10:28 pm

I'm guessing as sleevers, we notice the weight loss in various places, and some lose it in some places differently to where others lose it. So I'm wondering, where have you noticed your weight loss that may be a little unusual ?

Yesterday, my eldest said to me "mum, your arms are skinny". Lo and behold, all I'm seeing on my upper arms now is muscle (and a little bat wing for good measure). Then, put on my sandals to go to the shops, and noticed that my toes looked and felt waaay smaller than I remember them being ?!?! My favourite spot is seeing my collar bones making an appearance... very slowly, but very surely.

I feel like my tummy will be the last to go. Having had several very large babies, my poor tummy has been stretched well beyond normal for more than it cares for - the elasticity was lost long ago, so it's easy for the fat to sit there.

Cheers,
W2B :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange places to lose weight....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2