gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

Strange places to lose weight.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012, 10:23 pm

LOL! Leici! You are a card!

Well, if we are playing THIS game....The strangest pace I lost weight was on an escalator! One minute I was up, the next minute I was down!!!
Back to top Go down
leici
Sponsor
leici

Female
Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012, 10:19 pm

The strangest place I lost weight was Outer Mongolia! LOL. Hate sheeps' and goats' testicles!

Last edited by leici on Tue 17 Jan 2012, 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NoLongerA"Wanttobe"
NoLongerA

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012, 12:11 am

Thanks for all the great replies !

You know what ? I think my ear lobes have shrunk, too !!???? Would never have thought about it, but they definitely feel far less puffier ;)

With the "gap" thing..... Noticed last night in bed that when on my side with legs together, my knees are touching, which feels odd - I have to move my legs so that one overlaps the other ! So my "gap" is obviously developing ;)

Lib - LOL. I know where you got that phrase from ;) My garden has never been a garden, moreso a rainforest - oh the joys of PCOS. How's that for TMI !?!?! Strange places to lose weight.... 314562

Cheers,

W2B :)
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: laughing   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySun 15 Jan 2012, 12:18 pm

very cool thread. I will have too wait to see what happens
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySun 15 Jan 2012, 12:07 pm

You certainly aren't nuts Mother Hen, it was probably around the 20kg loss for me that I first noticed my ear lobes as well. I also have gaps in between my toes now.
Back to top Go down
Mother Hen
Mother Hen

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySun 15 Jan 2012, 12:02 pm

Have enjoyed reading about the strange places we lose weight.

Although I don't get my band till Thursday and have only gone down 5 kg with the Opti phase, I have noticed changes already. I put on 15 kg since having fluid removed from my band about 5 months ago and then having it out 3 months ago. My feet are thinner, my thighs have greatly reduced and my chest area has reduce. The fingers are small and yes those ear lobes have definately thinned off again.

That's funny that everyone is talking about ear lobes, because when I lost the first 20kgs with my band, I realised how much the ear lobes had thinned when putting in studs and there was little room left for the lock on the back of the stud. So I thought it was a great achievement when my earings went on so much easier. Others on the band forum thought I was nuts......HeHe.
Back to top Go down
FNM
FNM

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySun 15 Jan 2012, 10:28 am

I've lost 2 shoe sizes. 9 to 7.
My wedding ring a whopping 6 sizes T to O. And it needs to be done again.
I have had to replace just about EVERYTHING except some underpants that still fit. Unfortunately my belly seems to be the last to go!
Back to top Go down
Isis
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySun 15 Jan 2012, 8:28 am

Not weird at all! Or maybe it takes one to know one haha cos I am just the same.... :P
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySun 15 Jan 2012, 8:13 am

Ah yes my hands are much skinnier and I do like having more defined knuckles and being able to sort of see the veins and stuff in my arms if I flex muscles..

Yeah I'm weird lol
Back to top Go down
Isis
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySun 15 Jan 2012, 8:07 am

Yes me too! i could store golf balls in my collarbones these days and i'm LOVING them! Also my hands - they are very slim and have tendons and things again now. I haven't dropped any shoe sizes unfortunately - still enormous old size 11 although my feet are a bit thinner on top and my ankles are more defined.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySun 15 Jan 2012, 8:04 am

I'm the same J.. Have a strange fascination with my collarbones!

Although.. One protrudes more than the other. That annoys me, lol.
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySun 15 Jan 2012, 7:45 am

I still have a fascination with my collar bones..

And I do love having more a defined jaw line now instead of some kind of fat cheeks / chin into neck blob loll

Back to top Go down
Cherrypie
Cherrypie

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySun 15 Jan 2012, 7:36 am

I've noticed a lot of these things too! Just checked my earlobes - and I *think* they might be thinner.

I used to think I just had wide feet before - now I realise they were just fat feet! I love being able to go to a normal shoe shop and getting a pair of shoes, rather than having to go the wide shoe shop with their frumpy styles and outrageous prices!

My wedding ring is much looser now - I'll have to get it altered soon.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySun 15 Jan 2012, 4:23 am

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about my glasses. I need to get them adjusted too. Especially my sunglasses, everytime I bend down to pick up the ball at tennis they fall off.
Back to top Go down
CareBear
Part of the furniture
CareBear

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySun 15 Jan 2012, 4:06 am

Yep glasses, I needed to have mh specs adjusted to fit my smaller noggin and I also needed to buy a smaller pair of dishwashing gloves.
Back to top Go down
saslia

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySun 15 Jan 2012, 1:11 am

My glasses are too big now and hats fit me !!
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySun 15 Jan 2012, 12:27 am

So looking forward to having gaps again, i have had a laugh about the ears lol.
Back to top Go down
Melinda38
Part of the furniture
Melinda38

Female
Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2011-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 11:35 pm

Strange places to lose weight.... 878453 Ohh to have gaps. I dont think Ive them since I was 13.Strange places to lose weight.... 81722

Im so excited. My feet once upon a time were a size 6 but Ive crept up to a 7.5! So that will be something to look forward to.

Im now off to measure my earlobes LOL I must beStrange places to lose weight.... 401252
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 10:30 pm

Okay, I've just seen this thread, and love it.

I've noticed all of them - except for the ear lobes. And yes, I did check - and I'm pretty sure they're slimmer than before, too.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 8:53 am

LOL. Glad I'm not the only one that talks with my hands. It's just so much easier to explain things and express yourself with your hands.
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 8:51 am

Yep, MissCee! I have a gap! My ballet teacher always said when I was seven I would never be a good dancer because in first position she could see gaps! Well, the gaps are back...so my dream of being a prima ballerina are dashed once again!

Strange places to lose weight.... 68366
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 8:22 am

Hahaha - Kate, that makes sense of course. 2 for 1! I need to buy new jewellery also as none of my rings fit at all anymore.. I was getting away with it, with them on a different finger.. but now if I wave my hands around, the rings fly off and across the room.

Hmm.. I have also noticed the downstairs is different too.. No more "meat pack" as such!

GR - do you mean by not being able to close your legs you have a gap? I was laying in bed a couple of weeks ago with my legs bent, and was trying to work out why it felt so strange when my knees were together.. and then I realised that I have a nice big gap between each leg now!
Back to top Go down
cyclonestorm
cyclonestorm

Female
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 8:00 am

My sides is always where I loose from first from my ribs to my hips. Wish it was the section under my boobs.

Unfortunately the one place I never loose from is my boobs. Last time I lost 30kg I only lost 1 cup size & 2 back sizes. I hate to think what that will make me when I get down to my goal basing it on last time I would think either G or H..... Not good. only upside would be getting the Dr to give me a reduction.
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 7:46 am

Honestly, the lady garden looks very different now.......
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... EmptySat 14 Jan 2012, 7:29 am

My neck and my ribcage are quite slim now, no more neck turning into head with no definition! And my ribcage is nice and taut. Pity about the tum though!

My feet have gone from an 8 to a 7.5.

Legs are so skinny I can't close them anymore! Its great not having thighs that rub together! Much more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange places to lose weight....   Strange places to lose weight.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange places to lose weight....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next