AuthorMessage
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

When I lose weight I want to…… Empty
PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:26 am

Few things on my list include..

bungee jump
Fighter plane joy ride
supercar laps
go shopping in any clothes store and know i can get anything
Learn to snowboard
Fly back to UK see my mum and scare the buggery out of her loll

Back to top Go down
mcduff
mcduff

Female
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:04 am

Hi everyone

I would love to buy sexy underwear in any colour i want not just black or white which is all they offer for big sizes
being able to play more with my kids
shop anywhere i want and buy the clothes i want, again not just buy what will fit
more fun in the bedroom LOL
go on rides and know my bum will fit it the seat.
being able to pick any chair i want not look for the sturdiest that i hope will hold me
being able to excercise
liking myself

I did not realise i could go on and on but i think i will leave it there i am starting to get depressed.

Lynne
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Samantha
Part of the furniture
Samantha

Female
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Whats on your "when i lose weight i want to list"?   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 1:21 am

Hi,

Ive been thinking of all the things i want to do or am looking forward to once i lose some weight. Just wondering what everyones ideas are/were?

Heres a few of mine so far:

Horse riding
Go on a Roller coaster
Buying clothes i actually love not just because they fit
Buying clothes that are not classed as plus size
Ride the THomas and Friends miniture trains with my 4 year old
Go swimming without massive boardies and tshirt
Go to the beach
Go to the easter show and ride the dodgem cars with my 4 year old
Going places and not having to stress that i cant fit in the chair properly
Have another baby

Sam
Back to top Go down
Cuddly Kat
Part of the furniture
Cuddly Kat

Female
Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 5:58 pm

Hi Mike

Good to see you have a date set, September will be here sooner than you think!!!

I don't think people who have never had a weight problem even realise how many ways it affects you during the day but you WEIGHT and see, you'll experience that joy of saying goodbye to all those restrictions and enjoying a healthier life once you're sleeved.

Ones I said goodbye to were - getting up out of a chair and having the chair come with me (attached to my derriere!), worrying about breaking a chair when I sat in & having those darn chair arms dig painfully into your legs cuz they've only been designed for people with skinny butts (these are just the chair things!!!)

I do have kids and we are taking them go carting soon and the weight limit is 110 kilos so this time last year I wouldn't have been able to go but this year I can. This operation is freedom.

Look forward to hearing more about your preparation for the big day.

Good luck, Kat
When I lose weight I want to…… 217555
Back to top Go down
rosy
rosy

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 6:56 pm

no mike...its not too much to ask. You WILL do it. xxx
Back to top Go down
Mike1616
Part of the furniture
Mike1616

Male
Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 1:13 pm

The little things like having your kid sit on your knee with out nearly falling off or being able to have your little one sit next to you in a bumper car with out squishing them are REALLY big things to US.

I don't have kids myself but I do have cousins that are under 10 and at Christmas time, we all sit around ME. Because It's difficult for me to move around when there are a bunch of excited kids opening presents, so I hand them out instead and play the Santa roll.

Now don't get me wrong, I have a great time doing this, I just can't WEIGHT to loose the weight and give them all a big surprise. (Please excuse my weird humer) They have never known me to be of a health weight, it'll blow there young little minds, not to mention there parents.

The one big thing I want to do is.............

1; To be able to sit in an aeroplane seat comfortably.
2; To be able to sit in that seat for up to 20 hours.
3; To be able to walk through customs unassisted at the airport in both Australia & England.
4; To be able to get in and even drive a car (to a restaurant in England, from the airport)
When I lose weight I want to…… 557634 5; To be sitting at the table in a nice restaurant waiting, when my brothers Mother & Father In-law walk in with him and Clare (his ever so lovely wife), and surprise the hell out of both, him & Clare.

That's all, not too much to ask for, is it When I lose weight I want to…… 697586
Arse
Back to top Go down
cos im worth it
Part of the furniture
cos im worth it

Female
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:52 am

“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
Nixie73 wrote:
I have done it, I have jumped on trampoline with my 4 year old. I never imagined I would be able to. She wants me to do it all the time now. See is choosing me now as well as her father in the past I have just not been able to play with her as I can now. YEAH!

Also we went to see Dora stage show today and Lucie was able to sit on my knee. I am so happy that there is room now for my daughter to sit comfortably on my knee and not fall off. Sounds like a little thing but has made me so happy.

Jodie

When I lose weight I want to…… Weight

Starting Weight: 140kg 13/04/2010
Pre Surgery: 131kg 27/04/2010
First Goal: 99kg
Ultimate Goal: 76kg
Current Weight: 114kg
Back to top Go down
Nixie73
Nixie73

Female
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 5:41 am

I have done it, I have jumped on trampoline with my 4 year old. I never imagined I would be able to. She wants me to do it all the time now. See is choosing me now as well as her father in the past I have just not been able to play with her as I can now. YEAH!

Also we went to see Dora stage show today and Lucie was able to sit on my knee. I am so happy that there is room now for my daughter to sit comfortably on my knee and not fall off. Sounds like a little thing but has made me so happy.

Jodie

When I lose weight I want to…… Weight

Starting Weight: 140kg 13/04/2010
Pre Surgery: 131kg 27/04/2010
First Goal: 99kg
Ultimate Goal: 76kg
Current Weight: 114kg
Back to top Go down
redrooter99
Part of the furniture
redrooter99

Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 4:30 am

feel healthy...be healthy..

And hope people wont stare at me anymore..
Plus many other things, like the clothes, ohh the boots love to wear them, with some skinny jeans,.... When I lose weight I want to…… 314562

also number 2 &3 that realme said!!

Back to top Go down
http://redrooter.blogspot.com/
realme
Part of the furniture
realme

Female
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 2:31 am

cartay wrote:
Amongst other things, I really want to jump on the trampoline with my 4 year old.
When I lose weight I want to…… 65317

Cartay, me too!
I so want to do that....
Back to top Go down
PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 12:36 am

I want to do all of those things you have all mentioned too.

I also want to fly to Sydney to see my friends that I havent seen in years, because im too scared to fly- in case i wont (and Im fairly certain I wont) fit in the seats, extension or not.

I want to feel better about myself, be more confident and look nicer.

I want to look at the mirror in the morning and not think I look too bad, not tear up each time I see the amount of fat hanging from my body.

And most of all, I want to be healthy and happy for my beautiful daughter and do more with her.
Back to top Go down
sue
Top Poster
Top Poster
sue

Female
Number of posts : 3609
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 5:31 pm

i can do that now Cartay with my grandsons its great i love it dont just watch anymore i join in
Back to top Go down
cartay
Part of the furniture
cartay

Female
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 4:10 pm

Amongst other things, I really want to jump on the trampoline with my 4 year old.
When I lose weight I want to…… 65317
Back to top Go down
realme
Part of the furniture
realme

Female
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 1:52 pm

I'd like to do the following;
1. Go to the beach with the kids and spend the day running and swimming instead of sitting in the shade tent
2. Go out with the husband and know he cant keep his eyes off me.
3. Go out with the girls and finally feel like I fit in.
4. Definitely wear the highest, sexiest heels imaginable.......ahhh one day!

mermaid
Back to top Go down
Waysideunicorn
Waysideunicorn

Female
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 1:29 pm

I want to be able to wear knee high boots

WSU

Unicorn
Back to top Go down
The New Improved Me
Part of the furniture
The New Improved Me

Female
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 11:56 am

I was thinking about this topic today and thought I'd add to it - its a good motivation to me while I'm on my opti stage..

I want to be able to sit cross legged and look and feel comfortable doing it!!!

Nat
xxx
Back to top Go down
miss
Part of the furniture
miss

Female
Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 12:03 am

This is one on my list, I can not wait to be able to go shopping and fit into any clothes that I like! I HATE shopping now so I try to avoid the shops, except for Millers or one stop fashion!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=708312072
soz_mcdoz13
Part of the furniture
soz_mcdoz13

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010, 12:38 pm

Kyles, that's one on my list - I'm nearly 27 and never had the courage due to my weight - didn't want to put anyone through it!!
- have people tell me I am pretty/look good not that "oh you have such a pretty face" - I hate hearing that! It's like - you have a pretty face but too bad you're fat!
- go swimming and enjoy it and not worry about what I look like the whole time! (I LOVE swimming!)
- get married to my gorgeous boy and not feel like a whale and so uncomfortable and uneasy ALL DAY like I did the first time around (also been through a nasty divorce and would love for my ex to see me looking gorgeous and slim!!)
- to be able to get pregnant and LOOK pregnant and enjoy my pregnancy and not worry the whole time that I just look fat!

They are a few things for me.
Cheers, Sarah :)
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010, 10:24 am

OK
I want to go to Kathmandu (yes like in the bob seger song).

BUT
First I wanna get some surgery so that I can see the bits that Kyles wants to get a Brazilian on LOL Honestly

When I lose weight I want to…… 314562
Back to top Go down
The New Improved Me
Part of the furniture
The New Improved Me

Female
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010, 10:00 am

and spend a day at a spa and walk around in their robes and get a full body massage - yep - thats gonna be my goal weight treat to myself!!!
Back to top Go down
melbell
Part of the furniture
melbell

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010, 11:34 am

kyles

you and me both lol

mel
Back to top Go down
Kyles
Part of the furniture
Kyles

Female
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010, 11:27 am

lol apple.. notice I said wanting to have the nerve...there is nothing there to say I would do it lol well maybe one day When I lose weight I want to…… 697586
Back to top Go down
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female
Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010, 11:25 am

moi and a brazillion whats that flying pigs ???????????

i have MS which gives me shocking balance problems, now weight loss did not fix this but it made a huge difference in coping with it.

applesauce
Back to top Go down
Kyles
Part of the furniture
Kyles

Female
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010, 11:12 am

I would like to have the nerve to get a brazillian....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When I lose weight I want to……   When I lose weight I want to…… Empty

Back to top Go down

When I lose weight I want to……
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next