AuthorMessage
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

pre op weight lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: pre op weight lose   pre op weight lose EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013, 7:21 am

Sounds fantastic you are doing so well such a long time to stick to it.  Having said that it will put you in a good position for after the op.
Back to top Go down
bigp

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-08-22

pre op weight lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: pre op weight lose   pre op weight lose EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013, 4:48 am

thank for the help with that one ,as I hoped that that was the case
Back to top Go down
Lioness82

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2013-06-14

pre op weight lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: pre op weight lose   pre op weight lose EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013, 12:43 am

8 Weeks of opti!!!! oh my god!
I thought mine was bad when i was told 4 weeks. 

12.5kg is an awesome start to your weightless and is perfectly normal for a VLCD.  it will definitely slow in the next couple of weeks, but keep at it your doing great, and remember its not about losing wieght pre-op its about losing the weight off that liver, so dont worry when it plateaus, it will still be restoring your liver.

Can I ask, how have you found it?  have you had any troubles with sticking to it?  I start mine on 6th sept for 4 weeks, and i am so bad at sticking to diets....duh......lol.  My partner will be doing it with me in support.  And the biggest incentive for me is that my doc wont do the op if he finds a huge fatty liver when he goes in.  But even with that incentive I'm still worried.
  Good luck with the next 5 weeks
Back to top Go down
Bubba Watson

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-07-29

pre op weight lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: pre op weight lose   pre op weight lose EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 11:21 pm

bigp wrote:
I'm 3 weeks into my 8 week pre op opti fast diet, the 1st week I lost 5.5 kg the 2nd 4.5 kg and last week 2.5 kg ,is this how it should be going ? at my biggest I weighed167 kg but when I started the opti fast was 163 kg does your weight lose level out or am I doing something wrong I' ve stuck  strictly to the plan I was given
You will hit a Plateau but hang in there and keep going. You will lose heaps of weight in the first 6 weeks after your OP and then it levels out again to about 1/2 Kg's per week and you will have to start an excercise program, walking swimming etc to gain the maxium result. You will Love it !. Cheers Bubba
Back to top Go down
bigp

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-08-22

pre op weight lose Empty
PostSubject: pre op weight lose   pre op weight lose EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 7:54 pm

I'm 3 weeks into my 8 week pre op opti fast diet, the 1st week I lost 5.5 kg the 2nd 4.5 kg and last week 2.5 kg ,is this how it should be going ? at my biggest I weighed167 kg but when I started the opti fast was 163 kg does your weight lose level out or am I doing something wrong I' ve stuck  strictly to the plan I was given
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pre op weight lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: pre op weight lose   pre op weight lose Empty

Back to top Go down

pre op weight lose
Page 1 of 1