18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
invisiblenomore

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Newbie here. Hello!   Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Aug 2009, 7:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Newbie here. I will be having a gastric sleeve on the 19 of August. I am so happy. I have had enough of being fat. I am tired of hiding from life and I am tired of putting my health in jeopardy. I am ready to begin my new life!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jennyg

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here. Hello!   Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2009, 7:34 am

Hi
My addiction is diet coke/coke zero too. It's the only thing I'm worried about giving up - stupid as that sounds. The surgeon was a little taken aback when I told him that I drink up to 2 litres a day. (now that's an addiction). The dietician told me of a lady that tried to drink a can just after her surgery and foamed from the mouth for over an hour. Wouldn't that be a little scary?
In the post op diet stage I am prepared for some headaches as my body struggles to cope without that level of caffeine.
I'm scheduled for surgery on 23.9.09 so still have a while to wait...
Back to top Go down
http://url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvYfAIU/]
Roundnomore
Roundnomore

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here. Hello!   Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Aug 2009, 2:01 pm

Hey Invisiblenomore!

Roundnomore here! Love your tag :)
Welcome, welcome, welcome! and congratulations on a great dicision. Hope to hear how eveything goes for you.
Back to top Go down
Moolie
Moolie

Female
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here. Hello!   Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Aug 2009, 12:27 pm

Not too long to go now Invisiblenomore -

Hows the pre op diet going. I kept wanting bread, bread and more bread. The other thing that I was aware of was that (although fat and a scary BMI) I was (notice the was) a Diet Coke addict. It had to be out of a tin, and cold - the colder the better. So that was the last thing I had before my operation and, believe it or not, the first thing I dreamt about during my dopy post op phase LOL.

I have got to stop reading and replying to the site (god its so addictive) and go and get some shopping lol.

xx
Back to top Go down
invisiblenomore

Female

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here. Hello!   Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Aug 2009, 8:32 am

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! I am amazed on all your weight losses! You are all inspiring and I am looking forward to my surgery.
Back to top Go down
Tamara
Part of the furniture
Tamara

Female
Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here. Hello!   Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Aug 2009, 3:03 am

Welcome InvisibleNoMore!

I hope that you find this forum as friendly and informative as we all do.

xx
Tamara
Back to top Go down
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here. Hello!   Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Aug 2009, 2:47 am

Welcome to the forum Invisible No More. Great to have you here. Best of luck with your upcoming surgery. I share your excitement about this procedure.
Back to top Go down
sue
Top Poster
Top Poster
sue

Female
Number of posts : 3609
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here. Hello!   Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 2:18 pm

Hi and Welcome Invisble NoMore

Any questions just ask there is always someone who shall try to help out

Cheers Sue Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 63412
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here. Hello!   Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 1:58 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Libby
Top Poster
Top Poster
Libby

Female
Number of posts : 1975
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here. Hello!   Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 8:45 am

Congratulations on your decision Invisiblenomore.

Once the decision is made it's a fantastic feeling. I just want the surgery so I can start living..i'm sure you feel exactly the same.
xxx
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here. Hello!   Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 5:25 am

Hi and welcome invisiblenomore.

You won't regret your decision. Good for you for taking a stand against the fat.

Keep us updated on your journey.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
allieswans
Part of the furniture
allieswans

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here. Hello!   Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Aug 2009, 11:33 pm

Welcome invisiblenomore

You will love the forum for sleeve info and more importanly make a new unch of friends.

I am being sleeved tomorrow. Come join us in the Ausgust thread and keep us updated on your progress
Back to top Go down
Moolie
Moolie

Female
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here. Hello!   Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Aug 2009, 7:07 pm

Hi Newby

I am in Scotland and got sleeved on 30 July. Just got home today and feeling well so don't be scared. Everyone on the forum is great at giving advice. Nice to have another UK member - we might be able to have a get together yet - lol.

Moolie
Back to top Go down
invisiblenomore

Female

PostSubject: Newbie here. Hello!   Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Aug 2009, 7:05 pm

Newbie here. I will be having a gastric sleeve on the 19 of August. I am so happy. I have had enough of being fat. I am tired of hiding from life and I am tired of putting my health in jeopardy. I am ready to begin my new life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here. Hello!   Newbie here. Hello! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie here. Hello!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2