AuthorMessage
DayleD
Part of the furniture
DayleD

Female
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2014-04-12

Hello...another newbie :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello...another newbie :)   Hello...another newbie :) EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014, 5:36 am

Welcome Emma!

So glad you found this site, I was amazed when I stumbled upon it - it's such a wealth of information, support and encouragement.  If you haven't found it yet there should be December thread started in the 'Sleevers Monthly' section where you can catch up with other sleevers who are due for their op in the same month as yourself.

I'm sure we'll see each other around the forum.  I look forward to sharing the highs and lows of sleeving life with you :)

Cheers,  DayleD
Back to top Go down
emmabear
emmabear

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2014-10-28

Hello...another newbie :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello...another newbie :)   Hello...another newbie :) EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014, 5:02 am

Hi everyone, I'm Emma from Canberra. I found this site a couple of days ago and have been slowly working out how to use it. Please excuse my clunky newbie posts in the meantime :)

I had it confirmed today that I am getting sleeved on 9 December , and am very glad to be starting this journey soon. 

Talk to you all soon,
Emma
Back to top Go down

Hello...another newbie :)
Page 1 of 1