AuthorMessage
Kateh (Bluedog)
Part of the furniture
Kateh (Bluedog)

Female
Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Whats your daily intake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your daily intake?   Whats your daily intake? EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 1:27 pm

Hi Odenica
Congrats on yr weight loss, doing very well!!
Average day for me is 1/2 cup High protein cereal
1 scrambled egg with ham, cheese & capsicum sometime half a slice of multi grain toast
Dinner is usually whatever the family are having (steak & veg or casserole ect) but I am lucky if I can consume 3/4 of a cup.
I tried counting cals but was concentrating on the calories not the protein so gave that away. Try to advoiding snacking in between meals but sometimes find myself in the fridge at 4pm but its usually a slice of cheese then I'm right!!

Whats your daily intake? 725676
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Whats your daily intake?   Whats your daily intake? EmptySat 17 Mar 2012, 8:57 am

An average day for me is:

Breakfast: 600ml light ice coffee

Lunch: half a cup of some sort of protein; generally left overs from the night before, so it's maybe some sort of chicken dish, etc.
Sometimes I'm lazy and skip lunch because I forget to remind myself to eat. Other times I don't like the look of anything on offer for lunch that day so I end up just eating a whole heap of sliced cucumber.

Dinner: a thin piece of meat about half the size of my palm and a couple teaspoons of veggies.

Sometimes I might have snacks in between, ie a chocolate bar (well half of one) if I have a craving for it, or a snack size packet of chips.

I wouldn't stress too much about your intake.. You're doing great with your weight loss :)
Back to top Go down
kayt83
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Whats your daily intake?   Whats your daily intake? EmptyFri 16 Mar 2012, 2:27 am

Hi 0denica

Like J, I really stress about whether I'm overeating too!

I do however seem to eat more than a lot of people - but I've recently moved on to trying to maintain my weight and stop losing it, yet am still losing weight, so it is obviously not enough for me!

My normal day is as follows:

B: Soleil fat free yoghurt + 3 or 4 strawberries
MT: Mini protein bar
L: Small tin of tuna on a Vita-Wheat lunch slice
AT: Soleil fat free yoghurt
D: 50-60g lean meat and a couple of small pieces of pumpkin or broccoli etc
S: (Don't always have) 4 strawberries or a Nestle diet desert

I don't drink anything except water really so no calories in my liquids. I'm averaging about 900-1000 calories a day, then burning about 450 calories a day with work outs etc.

Hope this helps. Congratulations on your awesome weight loss!

Katie
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Whats your daily intake?   Whats your daily intake? EmptyFri 16 Mar 2012, 1:33 am

You sound like me, I stress out if I have a day or 2 where I can eat more than a "normal" day as I like to think of it. But allot of people seem to have these days or even a full week of being able to fit more in and then go back to barely eating anything again.

An average day for me is something like.

B- 2 eggs, half muffin

L - half sandwich or roll - chicken, lettuce, cheese, mayo etc

D - Depends what it is I'm having.. chicken breast & vegies, small blade steak & vegies, palm size serve of pasta.

Back to top Go down
0denica
0denica

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Whats your daily intake?   Whats your daily intake? EmptyFri 16 Mar 2012, 12:38 am

Hi Everyone, im scared that im over eating, could you please tell me how much your daily intake is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your daily intake?   Whats your daily intake? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your daily intake?
Page 1 of 1