Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ellbee

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2010-10-14

Another question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another question   Another question EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 4:34 am

Great thanks for that I went in & changed the date so now it is correct.

Cheers
Laurie
Back to top Go down
Oki Doki Joy
Part of the furniture
Oki Doki Joy

Female
Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Another question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another question   Another question EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 3:48 am

Hi Ellbee
To Change Your Sleeve Date:
Click the PROFILE button above, and enter it in there.

You can also put it in the Signature under Profile.

I would PM this to you, but wasn't sure if you had noticed INBOX above either
Another question 314562 Another question 217555
Back to top Go down
http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/the-diary-f8/the-big-joyful-
ellbee

Male

Another question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another question   Another question EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 3:18 am

Thanks for that Oki Doki Joy. Yeah I have noticed that it shows the sleeve date as 2 years ago. Not sure how that happened but not to worry I know when it was lol.
Back to top Go down
Oki Doki Joy
Part of the furniture
Oki Doki Joy

Female
Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Another question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another question   Another question EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 1:17 am

Hey Laurie, your profile shows you had the sleeve 2 yrs ago, but its actually in the last week? Ok, hiccuping could be too much, too fast - some days apparently you can have much less than others as tummy adjusts. Also

Hunger Pains bookmark

Heres a medical report:
Constant abdominal pain. There may be some variation in the intensity but, overall, this type of pain is distinctively steady. Other descriptions which have been used include "aching, burning, gnawing, hunger, or sharp" pain. This type of pain can arise from deep inflammation involving any of the abdominal organs and the abdominal cavity. Ulcers, blockage of the gallbladder by stones, and local areas of infection called abscesses can cause this type of pain. Irritation of the inner lining of the esophagus by gastric acid and irritation of the outside of the intestines and body cavity by leakage of blood, intestinal contents, and bile can also cause this type of pain.
From American College of Gastroenterolgy
Website

The link is on my diary

Good news: mostly its inflammation from op. A number of ppl on here found reflux meds stopped gnawing "hunger" . But also note the "leakage" issue. This paragraph was not specifically for gastrectomy & what Ive heard, leaks leave ppl very very unwell.

Ask your surgeon for reflux meds? Many surgeons give them as standard post op. Often hunger seems to go then...

Interesting, and Im pre op and on Opti fast, gnawing hunger only comes back with fizzy drinks - must irritate or something. no more for me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/the-diary-f8/the-big-joyful-
ellbee

Male

Another question Empty
PostSubject: Another question   Another question EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 11:55 pm

Hi All, sorry to be going on about this but a couple of odd things have been happening in the last day or 2.

Firstly for about the last 3 days I have been getting a feeling like my stomach is growling (similar to before the sleeve when you were mega hungry). I get a bit of pain the growling/gurgling happens then all is fine. This whole process only lasts a few seconds. I cant say I am feeling hungry as such so I thought I would ask other sleevers if they had similar issues.

The other one is last night & again this morning I was drinking water and I had the feeling it was sitting in my throat until I hiccuped. I found this one a bit wierd given in the week since the op this is the first time this has happened.

Didnt want to ring my poor surgeon (already rung him twice) about these yet so thought I would ask you good folks for a bit of advice.

Regards
Laurie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another question   Another question Empty

Back to top Go down

Another question
Page 1 of 1