AuthorMessage
OLD Mark
Sponsor
OLD Mark

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-01-16

A MEN ONLY question..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptySun 23 May 2010, 6:03 am

Well before my sleeve I had a very large tummy & was proportionally large everywhere else....my first 28kgs has seen a seriously significant flattening of my tummy, my neck & head circumference have shrunk wonderfully...and YES as suspected, I am now the proud owner of "15yr old perky moobs" too....I suppose there had to be a down side to this sleeve thing.

An interesting observation, since I first asked this "men only" question the responses from the girls have almost outweighed the boys ?

OLD Mark
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingwithgrief.info
SamiB
Part of the furniture
SamiB

Female
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptySun 23 May 2010, 1:28 am

lol opus- i've read that before somewhere.... that you gain an inch. still lolling that you posted that though !!!

and guys be proud that you have nice perky boobs- as gail said she's shopping around for a surgeon and so am i- yours are probably nicer than ours !!! A MEN ONLY question..... 65317
Back to top Go down
http://sosamalicious.blogspot.com
Simsy85

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010, 11:39 am

HAHAHAHAH

You kidding me? that was half my motivation to get the surgery! I must say my love life has improved! lol
Back to top Go down
darkstar
Part of the furniture
darkstar

Female
Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:09 am

OpusKV626 wrote:
I can't believe I posted that! But it's a rarely spoken benefit for this surgery!

And therefore it's all the more important that someone says it! Onya!*

*Linguistic note: Translation of Australian idiomatic expression "Onya!" Short for "Good on you!"
= Australian for "I approve of whatever it is that you just did/said, but that's too many syllables and I can't be bothered saying it because:
a) the weather's too hot and it's sapping my strength and/or
b) I'm a bloke and it's not considered manly to talk much beyond grunting, but I appreciate it when someone else expresses something on my behalf."

PS. Officially, only option a) applies to me, as a biological Sheila (ie not a bloke). However, I do seem to generate confusion about my Sheila/Bloke status whenever I open my mouth -- especially in order to speak bluntly or to curse fluently (which I find occasion to do every day). [insert gender confusion emoticon here]
Back to top Go down
OpusKV626
Part of the furniture

Male
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:04 am

I can't believe I posted that! But it's a rarely spoken benefit for this surgery! I try to focus on the positive. What can I say? I'm an optimist. Cup half full indeed! (Well, more than half these days...) LOL
Back to top Go down
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female
Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 6:37 am

I am soooooooooooo getting that tape measure out on the bad apple, here was moi thinking it was my loss of padding hehehe

applesauce
Back to top Go down
darkstar
Part of the furniture
darkstar

Female
Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 6:28 am

OpusKV626 wrote:
... he loses a pant size on his waist-- and also gains an inch somewhere else. (maybe you can figure out what body part I'm talking about ;)

OMG: so you could end up with both moobs and a bit more "masculine confidence." I'm having a WLS Crying Game moment... I don't know where to look.
A MEN ONLY question..... 692790

PS You know that secret men's business never stays that way...

Dark A MEN ONLY question..... 89269
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 12:16 am

A MEN ONLY question..... 2329
Back to top Go down
Kyles
Part of the furniture
Kyles

Female
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 10:27 pm

Oh yes boys...we certainly do lurk...lol
Back to top Go down
sunland
Sponsor
sunland

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 8:41 pm

Opus,

don't say too much here...some of the girls cheat and do read these posts!!!!!!!! I agree with everything you said!! Plus..I am getting hairier (more hair!) by the day..I will look like a gorilla soon..

Cya
Greg
Back to top Go down
OpusKV626
Part of the furniture

Male
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 2:57 pm

I don't have moobs (man boobs) after having lost the weight. When heavy, I was big all over and more barrel chested than moobs. So everything kind of shrunk back evenly without any leaving any localized perkiness. However, my tummy is a bit of a mess --- and my inner thighs could use a tune up.

Since this is a man TMI forum, I wonder if anyone has mentioned a positive male side effect of this surgery. They say that with every 30 pounds a man loses he loses a pant size on his waist-- and also gains an inch somewhere else. (maybe you can figure out what body part I'm talking about ;)

So after losing all my weight I've enjoyed a boost in confidence shall we say? Not only can I see south of the equator, but I feel like King Kong! The spouse doesn't seem to mind either.

P.S. I can't believe I'm posting this.
Back to top Go down
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female
Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 2:01 am

the male of the species shrunk back and look perfectly fine, or should I say man like . His tummy is a quiet a mess and he would love a tummy tuck at some point. He is a 97 for pants but if they removed his skirt of skin he would be be 87/92

applesauce
Back to top Go down
Gail
Part of the furniture
Gail

Female
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 1:22 am

Couchie you make me laugh!!! (And congrats on the fantastic loss in 12 months).

I wish mine were still "perky" but then I'm currently shopping around for a plastic surgeon to see how much my total body reconstruction is going to cost and whether I have to take out a second mortgage or not.

Mark, I believe Adro from The Biggest Loser has had breast reduction surgery along with a tummy tuck, thighs etc, so it is definitely doable for guys as well as girls.

Cheers
Gail
Back to top Go down
sunland
Sponsor
sunland

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 8:04 pm

Hi Guys,

mine are probably no worse than they were before..Couchie..mine arn't very perky..but at my age everything gets a bit droopy!!!!

Best of luck for Friday Mark

Cya

Greg
Back to top Go down
Couchsurfer

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 12:02 pm

Yes, 60kgs down after 12months and I have nice perky breasts.

Its frigging despressing. I'm about to do something about it and visit a plastic surgeon.
Back to top Go down
TexasBell
Part of the furniture
TexasBell

Female
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 11:54 am

Hi Old Mark

lol "accidently" looked at this thread...story on tv recently (sorry can't remember when) am sure it was about men getting plastic surgery for this problem. Hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
OLD Mark
Sponsor
OLD Mark

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:35 am

Met a guy today who is a work colleague and we were talking about his gastric by-pass a year ago and my sleeve this Friday. He shared a rather intimate fact with me, he has lost a massive amount of weight but has kept his man boobs...he has no abdominal fat (and bugga all really loose skin) but still has large breasts that would overflow a "c" cup.....he is sooo embarrassed.

What is your experience ?? Girls tend to loose their breast tissue....not sure I like the idea of becoming a "cross-dresser"... don't worry the girls wont read the thread lol

OLD Mark

Last edited by OLD Mark on Wed 10 Feb 2010, 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingwithgrief.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A MEN ONLY question.....   A MEN ONLY question..... Empty

Back to top Go down

A MEN ONLY question.....
Page 1 of 1