AuthorMessage
Magic Princess
Part of the furniture
Magic Princess

Female
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Hi from Mandurah western australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Mandurah western australia   Hi from Mandurah western australia EmptySun 21 Dec 2008, 12:43 am

Hi Greekgirl & welcome to our wonderful site. How exciting, you have a date yah. The time will fly and before you know it, Feb 19 will be upon us. Take your time to read through all the threads, there are some really informative ones that give heaps of information for before and after surgery. I can remember spending about a month just gleaning as much info as I could.

Looking forward to hearing about your journey as it progresses.
Back to top Go down
greekgirl

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Hi purplehaze   Hi from Mandurah western australia EmptySat 20 Dec 2008, 10:35 pm

Thnx for the hello!!

Have so much to say and do and everything lol

I have a date for my sleeve on the 19th Feb 09 with Dr padovan in perth at Mount Hospital.

I am sooo excited and am counting the days down.

I joined private cover with sgio this year and have been waiting waiting waiting

My out of pocket expenses will be $4,200.00 and am wondering if anyone has any information that will help me

Dr Padovan seems lovely and felt very comfy with him
Back to top Go down
purplehaze
purplehaze

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Mandurah western australia   Hi from Mandurah western australia EmptySat 20 Dec 2008, 10:20 pm

Welcome Greekgirl, I also was so glad when I found this site while 'surfing the net'. Has been very useful for me during the last few months. 11 days sleeved and don't know how would have managed without the information I gained here. So glad you have found it too. Any questions, ask away as you are not alone.Lots of people from WA.
Hi from Mandurah western australia 355206 Hi from Mandurah western australia 63412
Back to top Go down
greekgirl

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Hi from Mandurah western australia   Hi from Mandurah western australia EmptySat 20 Dec 2008, 10:15 pm

Hi everyone

Just wanted to say this is a great site and am very happy to have come across it.

Soo much information and then some and its like a community within a community ...i love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Mandurah western australia   Hi from Mandurah western australia Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Mandurah western australia
Page 1 of 1