4 posters
AuthorMessage
MAXI2mini
MAXI2mini

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2013-05-31

Hi from Western Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 2:47 pm

Hi Jess,
I'm new here too and have also only recently taken out private health insurance, so will be waiting out the next 11months or so too.
Let's hope time goes by rather quickly ;)
Back to top Go down
mrsroyce
mrsroyce

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2013-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 9:57 am

Thanks for the replies. I live about 6hrs drive away from bunbury. My sister lives there tho so i thought that it would be a better place to stay when recovering and she could help me with my youngest (as i hope to successfully breastfeed still if its still going)

Thanks for the replies...i feel so alone in all this. My husband dosnt care to talk to me about it. (men eh)

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
btgirl
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 9:50 am

Hi Jess,
Dr W is my surgeon also, I have my op in 4 weeks.
Lots of support here.
I have been on site for about 6 months now.
All the best
Btgirl
Back to top Go down
veronica simcoe
Part of the furniture
veronica simcoe

Female
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 8:46 am

Hey Jess
I lurked for a while as well before I joined, Ive sent you a message on another link, Im also in Bunbury, wished I had have done this at least 25 yrs ago but oh well, better late than never hey
Back to top Go down
mrsroyce
mrsroyce

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2013-05-30

PostSubject: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 7:47 am

Hi,

My name is Jess. Im 22, married and a mumma to two.

Im in the process of getting PHI and start the year long waiting period to get my sleeve. Ive lurked and finally joined up as im not as confident with this whole process of PHI medicare referrals...all so confusing!

Would love to hear from other WA sleevers on there process cost. Im looking at Dr Wera also as he seems cheap and well liked.

Ummm what else about me should you kno?
Id do anything for my kids. As much as surgery terrifies me i will do it to prolong my life to lap up the time with these perfect lttle people.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Western Australia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: