8 posters
AuthorMessage
njochara
njochara

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Hi from Western Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:42 pm

Hiya Tink
welcome to the forum !!
nicola
xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 9:32 am

Hi Tink,
i was done in January this year and like you thought about WLS for a while..about 3 years. I know I wasn't in the right head space back then so I am glad I waited to be in the right head space. It doesn't matter how long you thought about it, now everything will be fine. No point looking back..just forward!
Back to top Go down
tink
tink

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:53 am

thankyou so much to you all for you words of comfort and for welcoming me to this wonderful site.
Back to top Go down
allieswans
Part of the furniture
allieswans

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 10:07 am

Welcome Tink

I will be sleeved in August and look forward to joining the losers bench
Back to top Go down
Tamara
Part of the furniture
Tamara

Female
Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 9:29 am

Hi Tink.

Congratulations on making the decision to improve not only your health, but your life also.
I was sleeved in January, and I dont regret my decision for a minute, I know that this was the right thing to do for not only myself, but my family also.

I look forward to getting to know you better and hearing all about your weightloss journey.

xx
Tamara
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 9:16 am

Hi Tink and welcome to the forum. I'm a Dr P patient as well so I know you have been in great hands. I was done on the 18th May.

Congratulations on being on the loser's bench and a huge
SmileyCentral.com for your weight loss so far. Well done.

Do keep us updated please.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 9:00 am

Hi Tink,

Well done on taking that hard step and having the surgery. I am really glad that you have such a supportive family to help you along the way.

You will find lots of information and support on this website, as well as hopefully make a few friends.
Great to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
Part of the furniture
Jillybean

Female
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 7:18 am

Hi Tink and welcome to the forum.
It's great you have been getting a lot of support from your family. Congratulations you made this decision for your health and your little daughter - its the best decision I have made and you will feel so much better as the weight drops - not only physically but yourself confidence as well.
Keep us posted on how your doing - you might like to start a diary.
Hugs
Jilly
Back to top Go down
chook00
Part of the furniture
chook00

Female
Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 7:09 am

Welcome Tink
I have kids similar age - it is such a relief to think that we will be able to have fun with them! Welcome to the site.
Chook
Back to top Go down
tink
tink

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 7:04 am

hi guys i am just new to this site so i thought i would say hi and introduce myself.
i was sleeved on the 28th may 2009 by the wonderful Dr Gordon Padovan. it was something i had been thinking about for a very long time but just didnt have the courage to do. i have quite a few health issues that were'nt getting any better and i was just sick of being unhappy with myself. besides the health problems the main reason i decided to do this was my 5yr old little girl when one day i was sitting there watching her play and i thought to myself i hope i am hear to watch her grow up get married and have children of her own but i knew if i kept going down the path i was on that it would never happen, i just would'nt be hear to see all that and that was my motorvation. my husband and family have been so supportive of me during this journey and have helped to make it just that little bit easier. would love to talk to you and share stories.

START WEIGHT: 125kg
SLEEVE DATE: 28th May 2009
DOCTOR: Gordon Padovan

CURRENT WEIGHT: 110kg

Last edited by tink on Sat 20 Jun 2009, 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Western Australia   Hi from Western Australia Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Western Australia
Page 1 of 1