M&M's Mum
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MrsLewis

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-11-20

Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia...   Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia... EmptySun 16 Nov 2014, 12:09 pm

Hi Polly3
Im in kal too, getting sleeved next Wednesday. A few days into my optifast and not finding it as hard as I was expecting.  Getting very nervous for after surgery.   Whos your surgeon?
Back to top Go down
polly3
polly3

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-11-16

PostSubject: hello back from Kalgoorlie   Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia... EmptySun 16 Nov 2014, 10:39 am

Hello, back,
My name is Esther, and i live in Kal. and work here too, not in the mines but as a night-shift Taxi Driver.
And Id love to hear from the locals about the journey to a new life style, 
Cheers polly3
Back to top Go down
Nini
Part of the furniture
Nini

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia...   Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia... EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 2:04 am

Welcome to the forum, NotperfectHope77

This is a wonderful place for info and support. I have learnt far more here than I did at my Drs! If you like you can come over and introduce yourself to the July group. Just click on the Sleever's Monthly topic on the front main page and find the last July post. If you want I can add you to our list.  I am not being done til later in the month so I look forward to following your experiences. All our nerves are starting to kick in.

best wishes Nini
Back to top Go down
NotperfectHope77

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia...   Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia... EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 1:24 am

Hi, I'm new to the group and tomorrow I embark on my two week prep diet before having my surgery on the 9th of July. Mixed emotions and am looking for a bit of support and reassurance.Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia... 595690
Back to top Go down
getstuck
Part of the furniture
getstuck

Female
Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2013-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia...   Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia... EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 2:23 am

aww thanks but honestly its all thanks to the sleeve I have done nothing hahah ummm oh that's naughty I really should be doing more exercise but between feeding lambs and working its hard to make time but soon soon ill get to it
Back to top Go down
veronica simcoe
Part of the furniture
veronica simcoe

Female
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia...   Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia... EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013, 6:52 am

Wow, Im following your progress with much interest, you are doing so wonderfully well, I hope I can do as good as you are only 1 month post op, congrates to you:435567:

getstuck wrote:
woo hooo how exciting you will not regret it, it most certainly puts a different aspect and appreciation to food, you will soon be thinking omg I used to eat that much like them (when your out at tea) but yet your so happy to have just your little bit and be just as full,

the other day I had 1/2 a slice of the smallest piece of pizza and I felt like I had eaten a full one !!

you will love it, any questions don't hesitate to send me a msg and ask xxoo

once again wooohooo and congrats on getting your date
Back to top Go down
getstuck
Part of the furniture
getstuck

Female
Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2013-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia...   Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia... EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 10:59 am

woo hooo how exciting you will not regret it, it most certainly puts a different aspect and appreciation to food, you will soon be thinking omg I used to eat that much like them (when your out at tea) but yet your so happy to have just your little bit and be just as full,

the other day I had 1/2 a slice of the smallest piece of pizza and I felt like I had eaten a full one !!

you will love it, any questions don't hesitate to send me a msg and ask xxoo

once again wooohooo and congrats on getting your date
Back to top Go down
Angel_Est1982
Part of the furniture
Angel_Est1982

Female
Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2013-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia...   Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia... EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 5:12 am

Welcome to the club! You'll be on your way in no time and have plenty of us here to lend an ear if you should need one :)

Every step you take is one closer to who you want to be!

Take care and good luck :)
Back to top Go down
Kiley
Part of the furniture
Kiley

Female
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia...   Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia... EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 5:18 am

Welcome! Come on over to August, I have already added you to our list, we are all counting down to our month together Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia... 65317
Back to top Go down
missmolly
Part of the furniture
missmolly

Female
Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2013-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia...   Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia... EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 5:10 am

Hi Corrine,

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your decision to begin this journey. I was sleeved nearly six weeks ago, and I don't regret a single minute. Where are you having your surgery done? Who is your surgeon?

If you look on the home page, you'll see a section called "Sleever's Monthly". If you click on that link you'll see another section with the heading 'August 2013'. Pop in there and introduce yourself, and you'll find there are other people booked in for their surgery during August, and you can all share your experiences together!

Good luck and all the best.

PS-I'm not far fom Kal myself!
Back to top Go down
M&M's Mum

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-06-10

PostSubject: Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia...   Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia... EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 4:27 am

Hello

Im Corrine I am 33 and am booked in for my sleeve operation on 2nd August Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia... 542174 I have read just about everything on the internet I can and would love to get to know people going though the same thing.

Corrine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia...   Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Kalgoorlie Western Australia...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: