Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
meggie1

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2015-07-24

NEW - BUNBURY Western Aust Empty
PostSubject: New Bunbury western australia   NEW - BUNBURY Western Aust EmptyThu 13 Aug 2015, 4:12 am

Hi, I am in mandurah, being sleeved by Dr Couch at waikiki hospital down here,  3900,that includes the anaesthetis,t plus 460 for the dietician, good luck
Back to top Go down
kit93

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-08-04

PostSubject: Re: NEW - BUNBURY Western Aust   NEW - BUNBURY Western Aust EmptyThu 13 Aug 2015, 3:34 am

For my surgeon it is $3000 and then not sure about anethtist or dietician but I'm guessing it will be around $4000 all up which is $1700 cheaper then the first surgeon I was going with :)
Back to top Go down
giggles351

Female
Registration date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Hi ya   NEW - BUNBURY Western Aust EmptyThu 13 Aug 2015, 3:19 am

I am in Mandurah looking into doctors atm... What is your out of pocket costs if you dont mind me asking... Thank you
Back to top Go down
chellg
chellg

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2015-04-08

PostSubject: Re: NEW - BUNBURY Western Aust   NEW - BUNBURY Western Aust EmptyTue 04 Aug 2015, 11:57 am

NEW - BUNBURY Western Aust 355206

Welcome kit93,

I'm also being sleeved in October but I'm in Sydney so can't offer any advice on your surgeon.  We have a group on the forum for October Sleevers - go to the Sleevers monthly topic, then October 2015 and introduce yourself! It's a great way to share your journey with others at the same stage.

Chell
Back to top Go down
kit93

Female
Registration date : 2015-08-04

PostSubject: NEW - BUNBURY Western Aust   NEW - BUNBURY Western Aust EmptyTue 04 Aug 2015, 4:21 am

Hi all,
My name is Kiara. I am new to this forum. I am having gastric sleeve in October 2015 by DR werapitiya bunbury wa. Has anyone recently had surgery done by him and what were the full out of pocket costs?
Thanks x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW - BUNBURY Western Aust   NEW - BUNBURY Western Aust Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW - BUNBURY Western Aust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: