AuthorMessage
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Periods & sex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 5:06 am

First topic message reminder :

I have 2 questions for you ladies...
The first is, were you late or did you miss your first period after surgery? I was due for mine a few days ago, and am never. Ever. Late. My period was only ever late when I was pregnant. And the chance of that right now is slim to none! (partner works away)
My other question is, how long after surgery did you have sex? I understand this is a very personal question in itself, so realize that this question may be ignored by many!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
lea1962

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 10:14 pm

As a single 48 year old overweight woman, and being safre, I am soo enjoying the "loving" that i am getting in my life over the past year. Im really believing as we girls and yes boys age we only get better. After listening to how better it is going to be as a smaller woman, BRING IT ON, as for the wet patch, just take a towel to bed, helps for a great sleep post. lol

I hope this is not getting too far out there.

Periods & sex - Page 2 595690 Periods & sex - Page 2 427584

Leanne
Back to top Go down
Lozza (takitaki)
Part of the furniture
Lozza (takitaki)

Female
Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 10:13 pm

OMG Michelle Periods & sex - Page 2 390574 ROFPML..........you certainly have to much time on your hands.

D'Girlz.....so true.
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 10:06 pm

The landscape is changing?

Please excuse the STAR TREK reference, because I have been watching it lately...

'To boldly go where no man has gone before!' Seems apt...

Skinny sex MUST be good! As a born again virgin, I am quite envious. But, on the positive side, I never have to argue about the wet patch! In the dark dim memory, I always remember sex as messy, and I wonder if I should invent something that negates the wet patch?

You see how much time I have on my hands? *sigh*
Back to top Go down
D'Girlz
Top Poster
Top Poster
D'Girlz

Female
Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 1:32 pm

Yeah but - there is sooo much new territory to discover!!! LOL Periods & sex - Page 2 50622
Back to top Go down
Lozza (takitaki)
Part of the furniture
Lozza (takitaki)

Female

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 12:51 pm

D'Girlz didn't we have that conversation some months back......hehehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
D'Girlz
Top Poster
Top Poster
D'Girlz

Female
Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 12:25 pm

So so so grand!!! Periods & sex - Page 2 557634
Warning!!! TMI
DH and I can do it sitting up now!!! NEVER been able to do that before - Skinny sex is amazing!
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 12:11 pm

Oh isn't life grand right now! ;)
Back to top Go down
Lozza (takitaki)
Part of the furniture
Lozza (takitaki)

Female

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 11:58 am

Well Gotta....I won't put my two cents worth in. I'll just leave it to your imagination and say "Life is grand right now"Periods & sex - Page 2 970802
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 11:34 am

With all the 'loving' going on in this thread, I'm amazed you people get anything done!

Boggled
Back to top Go down
lea1962

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 5:35 am

I too am loving this thread. The reason i ended up here was I was trying to see how soon after the op can sex be undertaken. hehehe Im pulling on my sleeve on the 24 November. So hoping I do not have period for surgery. And im finding the answer out as i read and almost choke at some of the replies.

Made me start to think if I had had many nationalities, hhmmmmm might be something to ponder over tonight.

Periods & sex - Page 2 747673 me reading the diary.

And yes while i love men to death, When God made man SHE was only joking.
Back to top Go down
justjed
justjed

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2011-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 4:16 pm

Hahaha Priceless Gottarhyme...I too think Karma must be a woman either that or sometimes lifes just a bitch!!! lol.

cheers

Jed
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 11:07 am

Just had a funny conversation with an old girlfriend whose EX is dating a Jewish chick. Apparently, she wants him to convert! Vicky, his EX thinks its hilarious (she has remarried) apparently he wears a little skull cap, and has started attending Temple, which is all fine and dandy, but, and this is a BIG BUT, he is uncircumcised, and insisted that all their sons 'be like Daddy', and now he may have to lose a bit of himself that he is VERY attached to!

Priceless! Vicky and I had a great giggle over that one!

Almost as good as my ex having to go through PAINFUL needles in his balls to conceive a child with his new young wife, after having a vascectomy 16 years previously!

Sometimes I think the God of Karma is definitely a Goddess.

mermaid
Back to top Go down
friskybean
Part of the furniture
friskybean

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 3:31 pm

aswan wrote:
That's the oner, gottarhyme!

Tried to persuade the English/Italian stallion to go have his helmet removed - even promised him one helluva party to celebrate - a kind of Bar Mitzvah, but he told me he's hanging on to it as it keeps him warm. Wimp!

So gotta join this thread, what a larf!! Bar-mitzvah!!
Back to top Go down
jessied
Part of the furniture
jessied

Female
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011, 1:28 pm

I take Tranxaemic Acid (prescribed by Dr) to treat heavy flow and cramps. It is taken for four days during period and works fantastically (my opinion). It is worth asking your doctor about if you are having these problems.
Back to top Go down
butterflyfallen
butterflyfallen

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2011-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011, 12:20 am

1.5 weeks post op for sex (yesterday haha!) and period came today ugh. Was sick as a dog last night i really thought something was wrong with my sleeve. Yesterday arvo i had very very bad case of dihorrea with a really bad belly ache, then last night i came down FREEZING cold. I put on about 6 layers (no lie!) plus the electric blanket and i was still freezing. panadol kicked in and some body warmth from my bf, but during the night the belly ache came back. Woke up this morning to my period. Hope not all menstrual pain is not going to be this crazy from now on!!
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 5:45 am

Mine works away too SM - I was 8 days post-op... Either that, or it'll be 2 months post op :S
Back to top Go down
SassyMummy
Part of the furniture
SassyMummy

Female
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 12:39 pm

I tried to offer it to my partner 6 days post-op! He's working away, so it was then, or 2.5 weeks post-op.

He turned me down! I was kinda offended... saying stuff like, "is it my scars? Do they make you feel sick?" etc. I was just being a paranoid whinger... he was afraid of hurting me.

So the plan is 2.5 weeks post-op. I think I'm ready for it now... 1.5 weeks post-op. So long as it's gentle.
Back to top Go down
http://randomchickrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 12:03 pm

Mine had the helmet removed when he was about 10 (I think?) from infection! Poor boy.
Back to top Go down
Rebeccajacovou
Rebeccajacovou

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 5:02 am

My husband won't get the extra skin removed either. He is a Greek.
Back to top Go down
aswan
Part of the furniture
aswan

Female
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 4:39 pm

That's the oner, gottarhyme!

Tried to persuade the English/Italian stallion to go have his helmet removed - even promised him one helluva party to celebrate - a kind of Bar Mitzvah, but he told me he's hanging on to it as it keeps him warm. Wimp!
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 11:59 am

I love seeing the new replies on this thread... It cracks me up!!
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 11:04 am

I think her 'drift' means.... and I COULD be wrong.

*ahem*

A nice BARE turkish delight with no chocolate coating?

Lickable?

Innuendo... I am the reincarnation of Mae West, I am sure! Periods & sex - Page 2 314562

Periods & sex - Page 2 427584

Have I mentioned I LOVE Turkish Delight?
Back to top Go down
hip chic tot
hip chic tot

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 10:48 am

[quote="aswan"]
gottarhyme wrote:
Turkish men huh? Haven't had one of those. Is it like a Turkish Delight, cause I LOVE that!"
Mostly about the same as Arab men - if you get my drift. And Jewish. Can be a real delight!

sorry hun dont get your drift - havent had Jewish or an Arab to compare him with, im also a happy one man army for 12 years LOL Periods & sex - Page 2 542174

@Gottarhyme - LMFAO !!!!!! Periods & sex - Page 2 65317 Periods & sex - Page 2 65317
Back to top Go down
http://hipchicandtot.com
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 10:24 am

I do know some nice MIA farmers, and I think you are right there, Kate!

;)
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 7:46 am

I guess I'm kind of qualified to answer here as I've been married to a farmer for 23 years. Yes they get self absorbed and yes they talk about their farms a lot but I have to say my farmer man would do anything for me and we do actually sit and have long and involved conversations. Maybe you dated dry area farmers Michelle, and not an irrigation farmer. BIG difference in my opinion. Some dry area farmers could be classed as the missing link. lol. Sorry no offence meant to any dry area farmers who may read this.

P.S Farmers are outstanding in their field. Oh an oldy I know.
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Periods & sex   Periods & sex - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 12:31 am

Thanks ladies! This is like a gossip group at school!

Maybe out in the country, it is a bit different. Australia is a big place. There is a reason that Aussie Farmers go on TV to find a wife, its not that there are a lack of women in the country, its that a lot of these blokes spend all day talking to sheep, and not much else.

I have dated three farmers, and getting conversation out of them is like digging potatoes out of rock.

Maybe I need to move to a city to find a nice Aussie guy who can talk in more than monosyllables? Or crops?

Back to top Go down

Periods & sex
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next