Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fraggle
Fraggle

Female
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2011-02-24

It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 5:29 am

First topic message reminder :

The form and documentation have been sent off to APRA so *hopefully* I should know something about my fate in a few weeks. This is the really nerve wracking part - going to the surgeon was nothing compared to this!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
green stargazer
Part of the furniture

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2011-03-11

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 1:21 am

Spoke with APRA this morning, I have a reference number now! That means I'm in the system (one step closer!!!).

They also asked me to phone back TODAY with my RSE number from my Super Fund - something to do with the ABN and exact name - I'm with MLC and they appear to have many names and ABN's for different funds.

I was also told that my application will be assessed on Wednesday. Should they need more info, they'll try to phone me otherwise a letter will be sent asking for the details.

17/3 Application sent by email
22/3 Email confirmation re application received
1/4 Application entered
4/4 Phoned for reference number, RSE number provided
6/4 Application assessed
7/4 It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 706350 Advised that application has been accepted!!! WooHoo ... you've gotta stay positive right!?!
Back to top Go down
Paity10
Part of the furniture
Paity10

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:39 am

Haha thats ok.. :)
Back to top Go down
green stargazer
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:15 am

Oooops, probably should have said entering 16 March ... Not sure how long the entering to processing to approval stage is!?

Sorry Paity.
Back to top Go down
Paity10
Part of the furniture
Paity10

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:10 am

green stargazer wrote:
I spoke with them yesterday and they were processing 16 March. It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 598926

YAY so mine would have been processed! fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
green stargazer
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011, 10:36 pm

I spoke with them yesterday and they were processing 16 March. Dog
Back to top Go down
mumof4
mumof4

Female
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-01-29

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011, 10:20 pm

good luck guys I know the seems like forever, I remember when I was waiting, it was hell. I have my fingers crossed for you and hope you get it.

Back to top Go down
Paity10
Part of the furniture
Paity10

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011, 10:16 pm

Brutal, I sent another email to them yesterday asking about my application and I haven't heard anything back from them as yet! I will let you know the date of the applications they are processing as they always state this in their emails.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
brutal

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-02-27

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011, 11:34 am

Paity10 wrote:
Goodluck ladies, I sent my application on the 14th. 10 days today. I emailed them friday and got this reply from them on saturday!

Thank you for your email of 25 March 2011.

I can confirm that we have received your application via email on 14 March 2011 at 8:59 AM. Please allow up to 10 working days for your application to be entered onto the system. We are currently updating application received on 11 March 2011.

We aim to assess applications within 15 working days. You can continue to check on the progress of your application via email. Alternatively you can call our Contact Centre team on 1300 13 10 60 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, Australian Eastern Time.

Please note if you wish to check the progress of your application via email you will need to confirm 3 pieces of identity information such as your full name, postal address and contact telephone number. Without three points of identity information we cannot provide you with an update.

They are only processing applications received on the 11th march 2011. So according to my calculations, my application should be processed by the end of this week. *FINGERS CROSSED*!

I sent mine last Wednesday, my op is scheduled for the 18th, so I'm very interested to see how long it takes for you to get the letter in your hands.
Back to top Go down
Paity10
Part of the furniture
Paity10

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011, 11:42 pm

Good luck.. I hope all goes well!
Back to top Go down
Big Softie

Female
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011, 11:59 am

Hey Fraggle,
APRA called yesterday & asked me to get my Dr to add more detail to his letter. They said everything looks good. They asked me to fax the letter & ring to confirm they have it. I was so worried cause my surgery is booked for the 18th April & I have to pay everything this Monday. My parents also offered to cover me until my super came thru which is a huge relief. When I ring tomorro they said they should be able to give me a verbal answer.
So, still everything crossed until tomorrow !! It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 217555
Back to top Go down
Fraggle
Fraggle

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011, 10:11 am

Big Softie wrote:
Will keep EVERYTHING crossed for you both!!!! It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 314562
I sent mine off 2 weeks ago and am going to ring Monday for an update!!!

It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 217555
Z

Any news Softie?
Back to top Go down
Paity10
Part of the furniture
Paity10

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Mar 2011, 10:30 pm

Goodluck ladies, I sent my application on the 14th. 10 days today. I emailed them friday and got this reply from them on saturday!

Thank you for your email of 25 March 2011.

I can confirm that we have received your application via email on 14 March 2011 at 8:59 AM. Please allow up to 10 working days for your application to be entered onto the system. We are currently updating application received on 11 March 2011.

We aim to assess applications within 15 working days. You can continue to check on the progress of your application via email. Alternatively you can call our Contact Centre team on 1300 13 10 60 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, Australian Eastern Time.

Please note if you wish to check the progress of your application via email you will need to confirm 3 pieces of identity information such as your full name, postal address and contact telephone number. Without three points of identity information we cannot provide you with an update.

They are only processing applications received on the 11th march 2011. So according to my calculations, my application should be processed by the end of this week. *FINGERS CROSSED*!
Back to top Go down
mumof4
mumof4

Female
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-01-29

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 9:19 am

good luck I hope you are successful. they approved me and I had surgery in January. that wait is the worst.

will be waiting to see how you went.

xoxo It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 65317
Back to top Go down
Big Softie

Female
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:54 am

Will keep EVERYTHING crossed for you both!!!! It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 314562
I sent mine off 2 weeks ago and am going to ring Monday for an update!!!

It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 217555
Z
Back to top Go down
green stargazer
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 6:53 am

Hi Fraggle,

I'm just about to hit send on the email for my application too, just waiting for DH to have a final read through in case I've missed something ... this is the part that I'm most freaked out about too!

I've lost over 2kgs this week - I think it's just from stress.

\| X / \ X |/

Fingers are crossed for both of us!!
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 5:50 am

Fingers crossed **D**
Back to top Go down
Fraggle
Fraggle

Female

PostSubject: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 5:29 am

The form and documentation have been sent off to APRA so *hopefully* I should know something about my fate in a few weeks. This is the really nerve wracking part - going to the surgeon was nothing compared to this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!   It's in the hands of the APRA gods now! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's in the hands of the APRA gods now!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3