7 posters
AuthorMessage
tonez
tonez

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-11-17

APRA Just Called Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRA Just Called   APRA Just Called EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 2:16 am

[quote="Bellshell"]Hello Paity,

I am good. not really nervous at this point. It is funny I know still have weeks to go and I know there will be times when things will be difficult but I just have this sence of peace and happiness.

I have organised time off work, made dinners for the hubby and kids. Enough so when I get home from hospital and hubby is back at work I have meals in the freezer.

My Mum is ok with me having this done now, she was not happy about it for the first few months.

I am just ready, I am more worried about the opti phase than anything else.[Hi Bells, yes thats what i will be doing over the next few weeks is freezing dinners for my youngest. My other 2 older ones can fend for themselves. But as mum's thats what we have to do is think ahead..
Back to top Go down
Shazbotzski
Part of the furniture
Shazbotzski

Female
Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-08-20

APRA Just Called Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRA Just Called   APRA Just Called EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 1:11 pm

No, haven't got my letter yet. I rang them on Tuesday and was told my application had gone back to the bottom and it will now take up to 20 working days. GGRRRR. My op date is August 1, and 20 days means about July 5, then have to apply to the Funds, I am scared I will not have the money in time!!!
Back to top Go down
Bellshell
Part of the furniture
Bellshell

Female
Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-05-28

APRA Just Called Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRA Just Called   APRA Just Called EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 12:17 pm

Hello Paity,

I am good. not really nervous at this point. It is funny I know still have weeks to go and I know there will be times when things will be difficult but I just have this sence of peace and happiness.

I have organised time off work, made dinners for the hubby and kids. Enough so when I get home from hospital and hubby is back at work I have meals in the freezer.

My Mum is ok with me having this done now, she was not happy about it for the first few months.

I am just ready, I am more worried about the opti phase than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Paity10
Part of the furniture
Paity10

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2011-03-14

APRA Just Called Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRA Just Called   APRA Just Called EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 10:19 am

Bellshell wrote:
Apra just called

APPROVED!!!!!!

YAY How exciting.. How are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Bellshell
Part of the furniture
Bellshell

Female

APRA Just Called Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRA Just Called   APRA Just Called EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 9:04 am

Hello Shazbotzski,

Have you got your letter yet? I got mine yesterday. It only took 4 Days.
Back to top Go down
SloJo
Part of the furniture
SloJo

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2011-05-23

APRA Just Called Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRA Just Called   APRA Just Called EmptySun 19 Jun 2011, 3:02 am

That's awesome news BellShell!!! Congratulations! You must fell SO RELIEVED that that's over with!!!
APRA Just Called 65317 APRA Just Called 542174 APRA Just Called 63412
Back to top Go down
Shazbotzski
Part of the furniture
Shazbotzski

Female

APRA Just Called Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRA Just Called   APRA Just Called EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 4:24 pm

Congrts BellShell, so happy for you. I am still waiting for my magic letter, hopefully it will turn up soon.
Back to top Go down
Lozza (takitaki)
Part of the furniture
Lozza (takitaki)

Female
Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2010-12-30

APRA Just Called Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRA Just Called   APRA Just Called EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 6:47 am

Wooooohoooooo, that is awesome news Bellshell. You can get on with your pre-op weightloss now. I hope you can join us tomorrow.
APRA Just Called 217555 APRA Just Called 217555 APRA Just Called 217555 APRA Just Called 217555 APRA Just Called 217555
Back to top Go down
Bellshell
Part of the furniture
Bellshell

Female

APRA Just Called Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRA Just Called   APRA Just Called EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 6:32 am

Apra just called

APPROVED!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Paity10
Part of the furniture
Paity10

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2011-03-14

APRA Just Called Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRA Just Called   APRA Just Called EmptyTue 24 May 2011, 11:03 am

EXCELLENT NEWS... It's really happening now hey Shaz!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bellshell
Part of the furniture
Bellshell

Female

APRA Just Called Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRA Just Called   APRA Just Called EmptyTue 24 May 2011, 9:09 am

That is great.

I had a similar call last Friday, they did not say I was approved they said I fit the criteria. But I had to get a letter from the surgeon instead of his nurse too.

Did you get one from him?

I faxed off all that I could they told me I am back at the bottom of the pile so I have to wait another 4 weeks till I get the final word.

I hope you don't have to wait that long.

Last edited by Bellshell on Wed 25 May 2011, 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

APRA Just Called Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRA Just Called   APRA Just Called EmptyTue 24 May 2011, 12:22 am

THAT IS FANTASTIC!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Back to top Go down
Lozza (takitaki)
Part of the furniture
Lozza (takitaki)

Female
Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2010-12-30

APRA Just Called Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRA Just Called   APRA Just Called EmptyMon 23 May 2011, 12:39 pm

Great news Shaz......... APRA Just Called 446871
Back to top Go down
Shazbotzski
Part of the furniture
Shazbotzski

Female

APRA Just Called Empty
PostSubject: APRA Just Called   APRA Just Called EmptyMon 23 May 2011, 12:21 pm

I had a call from APRA today to say, that my application was perfect I just had to get the same letter that the Nurse signed, signed by the Doctor instead and the application is approved!!!!!!! I will ring Dr Harrison tomorrow to get the letter and it will be done!!!!!!!

Can you hear my sighs of relief??? Oh my goodness, my sleeve might really, actually, honest to good ness happen. APRA Just Called 878453 APRA Just Called 542174 APRA Just Called 65317 APRA Just Called 63412 APRA Just Called 120705
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

APRA Just Called Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRA Just Called   APRA Just Called Empty

Back to top Go down

APRA Just Called
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: