PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Apra Application help please ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apra Application help please ?   Apra Application help please ? EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 10:15 pm

chrisbychic wrote:
If you're talking about the quote given to you by the doctor, yes you should include it.
And if you feel that providing more information than what is required, you can attach a letter, too. I did that, as the questions asked didn't seem to address my needs appropriately.
And make copies of everything, just in case!
Good luck!

Exactly.

I DID do the sob story as additional information, just to explain my situation more so. I cant get a loan, I cant get a credit card, my partner and I are casual workers so saving for the surgery with a small child is not easy, and we could be out of work tomorrow.

I also included everything- doctors letters and quotes.

I also kept a colour copy of the application in case I needed it but as I scanned it from work, didnt end up needing it.

Good luck J.
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Apra Application help please ?   Apra Application help please ? EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 8:25 pm

If you're talking about the quote given to you by the doctor, yes you should include it.
And if you feel that providing more information than what is required, you can attach a letter, too. I did that, as the questions asked didn't seem to address my needs appropriately.
And make copies of everything, just in case!
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
mandy4848
mandy4848

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Apra Application help please ?   Apra Application help please ? EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:07 pm

I can't help you with those questions, BUT if you are sending it by mail send it registered!!! Mine got LOST in the mail and then I had to re do all my letters, which was a pain....I'll be faxing them this time,when I get all the letters done again.
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Apra Application help please ?   Apra Application help please ? EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 12:21 pm

So i downloaded the form from the Apra site and have filled in as much as i can i just have a few questions about a couple of parts as i dont want to send it off wrong and have them send it back to me.

1 - Where it ask's for what further information do i wish to provide to support my claim should i write some sort of sob story on there ? or is that just to stupid ? Advice on what to write if anything would be appreciated.

2 - Reading Section 6 for the supporting documentation it says under things i need to provide point 3. Receipts and bills for unpaid for treatment. Is that classed as the 2 sheets i was given by Lap Surgery Australia with run downs of who id see and what it will cost me ?

I figure if i send them TO much information im better off than not sending enough.

Any other helpful info anyone can give id appreciate also.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apra Application help please ?   Apra Application help please ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Apra Application help please ?
Page 1 of 1