2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beckstar77
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-01-01

Anyone had this much trouble with APRA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone had this much trouble with APRA?   Anyone had this much trouble with APRA? EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 10:42 am

Hi there!
I called them again today and it's gonna take another 15 working days!! Aargh! I won't have an answer till feb 4th! I really hope they don't turn around asking for yet more info... I am really bummed it's taking so long, and to top it off, I've gained 3kg over Christmas...
Feeling v disheartened. Think I'll go to the chemist and get some Tony ferguson tomorrow..I just can't stand this anymore...
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
kmsbj
kmsbj

Female
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone had this much trouble with APRA?   Anyone had this much trouble with APRA? EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 10:22 am

Hey Rebecca,
Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble getting approval. Didnt have the same issues personally...just wanted to say good luck and hope it gets approved soon without further delay.
Hang in there.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Beckstar77
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-01-01

PostSubject: Anyone had this much trouble with APRA?   Anyone had this much trouble with APRA? EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011, 4:38 am

Hi
I sent my initial application to APRA 4th nov. They contacted me requiring more info on 25th niv which I faxed back to them on 17th dec.
I was expecting a reply on Monday, but they asked for yet MORE info again!!
They wanted another letter from my surgeon itemizing the costs, wanting to know what exactly the $4500 was for.
The surgeons receptionist told me they like to make it hard to access your money.
They had never had a problem with the letter before ( it's the same one they use for all their patients accessing their super) they sent me another letter the next dat with the item numbers for the op on it.
I also had to do a stat dec stating why I couldn't pay for it myself. App APRA think I have thousands of dollars in savings and a residual income of $650 per month...not sure how they arrived at those numbers. My husband is the only income earner, and with 2 small babies there is never any money!
I'm getting scares APRA will say no.
I sent them the info they asked for today by fax..had anyone else encountered so much grief from APRA??
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone had this much trouble with APRA?   Anyone had this much trouble with APRA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone had this much trouble with APRA?
Page 1 of 1