7 posters
AuthorMessage
butterflyfallen
butterflyfallen

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Anyone having trouble with bingeing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with bingeing   Anyone having trouble with bingeing EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 7:01 am

yup def not alone- im around the same weight loss and i think thats my problem - i think ive become too relaxed with my eating habits - thinking i was going along fine losing the weight, so i loosened the reigns a bit and have gone a lil psycho with my eating. Still exercising, but cos im not eating as well as i was its def taken a toll on the weight loss - has really slowed down. Every day i keep telling myself - tonmorrow ill get back on track, and then i stuff up again. I dont binge as such, i guess i cant - but just consume the wrong foods in small quantaties frequently throughout the day.
Back to top Go down
newlifestyle888
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with bingeing   Anyone having trouble with bingeing EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 5:39 am

Yes. big time, only difference is can't eat as much. Since suffering with depression and anxiety food is my drug of choice. Although I really try to make better choices when I can. I think it will always be a struggle for me. Anyone having trouble with bingeing 697586

Take Care

V
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: yep   Anyone having trouble with bingeing EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 4:00 am

yep you are not alone
Back to top Go down
melpaulned
Part of the furniture
melpaulned

Female
Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with bingeing   Anyone having trouble with bingeing EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 2:55 am

i think just knowing you're not alone helps a LOT
thanks guys

kiss
Back to top Go down
skinnygreyhound
Part of the furniture
skinnygreyhound

Female
Number of posts : 969
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with bingeing   Anyone having trouble with bingeing EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 8:41 am

definitely not alone!!!
I have all the behaviors and the sleeve helps limit the crap i can ram in my face but i can still inhale veggey chips or lollies
sitting with the feelings are hard and sometimes i am not even aware of what has set me off i am working on that !
Back to top Go down
melpaulned
Part of the furniture
melpaulned

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with bingeing   Anyone having trouble with bingeing EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 8:36 am

it's a long hard slog isn't it
i'm working on other coping mechanisms but unfortunately food is the only thing that does it for me at the moment
Back to top Go down
angelpenny
angelpenny

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with bingeing   Anyone having trouble with bingeing EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 8:23 am

No, not alone. The only time I wanted my stomach back - when I couldn't fit enough in to make the stress ease. Still working on other coping strategies. Anyone having trouble with bingeing 81722

Take care
Back to top Go down
PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with bingeing   Anyone having trouble with bingeing EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 7:44 am

I dont know if I binge as such but i certainly have days where i want and eat plenty of junk.

Sometimes I wonder how i can manage to get so much food in and wonder if I am actually sleeved.

You are not alone!
Back to top Go down
melpaulned
Part of the furniture
melpaulned

Female

PostSubject: Anyone having trouble with bingeing   Anyone having trouble with bingeing EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 7:42 am

Had my op Aug 2010

Dropped 36kg gone from 24 to 16

still coping with situations by bingeing

Some weeks I'm great some i'm terrible

Please tell me I'm not alone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with bingeing   Anyone having trouble with bingeing Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone having trouble with bingeing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: