AuthorMessage
tarnz
Part of the furniture
tarnz

Female
Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Week 7 weight gain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 weight gain   Week 7 weight gain EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 10:55 am

yep I think your right there caz : )
and for the record I weighed 1.4KGs more on his stinky scales boohoo however he was very happy with my progress
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Week 7 weight gain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 weight gain   Week 7 weight gain EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 10:04 am

Week 7 weight gain 595690 Oh well... *sigh*... I tried it this morning and can report that it doesn't work on "Dial Scales"... bugga!!! You're just special Kylie :-)
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Week 7 weight gain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 weight gain   Week 7 weight gain EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 9:49 pm

Of course he wouldn't think it was odd.

Mind you, the phone call he would make to the little men in white coats might be a dead giveaway.
Back to top Go down
tarnz
Part of the furniture
tarnz

Female
Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Week 7 weight gain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 weight gain   Week 7 weight gain EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 11:11 am

bahahahahahaha .. I have my surgeon appt tomorrow Im tempted to take a spray bottle with me especially as I always weigh more on his scales than mine

Do you think he would think I was odd ???? Week 7 weight gain 314562
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female

Week 7 weight gain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 weight gain   Week 7 weight gain EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 1:55 am

*Caz rushes out to buy new fat measuring scales and a spray bottle*

ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female

Week 7 weight gain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 weight gain   Week 7 weight gain EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 1:23 am

So that is a great tip for everyone with that type of scales - wet your feet for the best possible result!!!
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female

Week 7 weight gain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 weight gain   Week 7 weight gain EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 12:47 am

Strangely enough I've weighed myself before/after a shower too (I'm NOT obsessed either - and I'm a good liar) and there wasn't any difference.

I have to ask Kylie - you don't pee in the shower, do you - LOL!!! Not that there is anything wrong with that, but otherwise I can't work it out. Or perhaps you have one of those scales that measure body fat etc and being wet changes how they work.

I weigh myself in the nuddy after a pee in the morning (and sometimes the night before I go to bed also). I always lose around half to one kg from the night before, depending on fluid loss and the number of toilet trips required overnight.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Week 7 weight gain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 weight gain   Week 7 weight gain EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:48 pm

Kylie wrote:
...I am consistently 300-500gms lighter after a shower...
The mind boggles :-) Are you coating yourself with an all over mud pack before bed? Have you checked your moisturiser for heavy metals? Perhaps you're over drying yourself, ROFL.
I'm intrigued, I'm going to weigh myself pre and post shower tomorrow and will report back, LOL.

-Carrie xx
Back to top Go down
kold78
Part of the furniture

Male
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Week 7 weight gain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 weight gain   Week 7 weight gain EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:28 am

I was thinking the same thing and are you weighing yourself at the same time of day?
Back to top Go down
Emily
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Week 7 weight gain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 weight gain   Week 7 weight gain EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:14 am

I gained a week or two ago, it is so annoying when you know you're hardly eating anything!! Just goes to show why we needed the op - our bodies like keeping the fat! Anyhow, I knew my protein wasn't high enough, and I'm not drinking enough water, so I'm working on those things at the moment. 500g.. you might just need a big poo!
Back to top Go down
whitegold10
whitegold10

Female
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Week 7 weight gain Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 weight gain   Week 7 weight gain EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010, 11:57 pm

So, I have put on 500g since last weeks weigh in?!?! I am eating mainly protein besides a tiny amount of porridge for breakfast.. How have I put ON weight..?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 7 weight gain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 weight gain   Week 7 weight gain Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 7 weight gain
Page 1 of 1