Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long after surgery before you can have Sex?

Go down 
+16
gottarhyme
MarryMe60
neljatye
realme
crazy_ma64
Kylie
Slaps
Emily
mum23
loving5
Bela
sue
janelou29
chrisbychic
*Lib*
PiercedMumma08
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

How long after surgery before you can have Sex? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: How long after surgery before you can have Sex?   How long after surgery before you can have Sex? - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 11:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi girls,

I just wanted to check on something. Its a personal question but.... well *blushing* here goes:

- how long after the surgery were you able to.... um..... do the bedroom dance?

Poor Mr PiercedMumma has been a bit How long after surgery before you can have Sex? - Page 2 65317 each night but because im pre op i do not want him near me..... he remains hopeful but im so scared of falling pregnant its been ages (like months).

Im also worried with the weightloss AFTER the surgery I will be scared as well (even though im on the pill). Poor guy... i swear he is getting a bit Crazy about it but well........ TOUGH! Im too scared!!!!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: How long after surgery before you can have Sex?   How long after surgery before you can have Sex? - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 1:45 am

As soon as your scars don't hurt anymore I'd think, although if he went gently, missonary, it might be ok, but this is a great excuse to not put out :P How long after surgery before you can have Sex? - Page 2 314562 Milk it How long after surgery before you can have Sex? - Page 2 65317
Back to top Go down
PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: How long after surgery before you can have Sex?   How long after surgery before you can have Sex? - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 11:24 pm

Hi girls,

I just wanted to check on something. Its a personal question but.... well *blushing* here goes:

- how long after the surgery were you able to.... um..... do the bedroom dance?

Poor Mr PiercedMumma has been a bit How long after surgery before you can have Sex? - Page 2 65317 each night but because im pre op i do not want him near me..... he remains hopeful but im so scared of falling pregnant its been ages (like months).

Im also worried with the weightloss AFTER the surgery I will be scared as well (even though im on the pill). Poor guy... i swear he is getting a bit Crazy about it but well........ TOUGH! Im too scared!!!!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

How long after surgery before you can have Sex?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2