Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long after surgery did you have pain?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

How long after surgery did you have pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long after surgery did you have pain?   How long after surgery did you have pain? EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 6:39 pm

This could be totally unrelated to the surgery, or perhaps something's gone wrong (though I doubt it, after 4 weeks). You should definitely get it checked out, though - a visit to the GP, and even a phone call to the surgeon might be good...
Back to top Go down
Kati
Sponsor
Kati

Female
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: How long after surgery did you have pain?   How long after surgery did you have pain? EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 12:34 pm

Ooh, can you get it checked out with your GP or your surgeon very quickly? Please?

I was always told that pain is your body's way of telling you something is not right. Just imagine if the pain were to get worse, or turn out be something that you wish you'd got checked out earlier..
Please get right onto it, and let us know how you are!

Love, Kati
Back to top Go down
Casey

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: How long after surgery did you have pain?   How long after surgery did you have pain? EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 9:07 am

Hey everyone, just wondering how long after surgery did you experience pain. I had my surgery 4 weeks ago and up until today I have not had much pain at all. Today my stomach feels very tender and sore, especially when I get up from sitting position. I dont know if I should be worried or not. No fever or anything like that, just odd to me that the pain would start 4 weeks later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long after surgery did you have pain?   How long after surgery did you have pain? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long after surgery did you have pain?
Page 1 of 1