Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bella3
bella3

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Okay i nearly ate a whole crumpet yesterday? And it felt fine? and today i had a whole chicken fillet? I was expecting to only be able to eat a few spoonfulls of anything?

Is this normal??? it doesnt even hurt or anything? Did i have the sleeve done? lol

But the weird thing is i have a lost nearly 15kgs in about 3 weeks?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
snow1081
Part of the furniture

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 1:46 am

ahhahaha don't worry Darkstar!!

I will be able to eat it later!! After I am done with my mushy stage :) Just one bite still will make me happy :)

XOX

Yools
Back to top Go down
darkstar
Part of the furniture
darkstar

Female
Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 1:44 am

Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 32773 My bad!
Back to top Go down
snow1081
Part of the furniture
snow1081

Female

PostSubject: Re: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 1:43 am

Oh no!!
Now you make me want to eat Chicken Quesadillas!!

XOX

Yools
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 1:19 am

Mmmmmmmmm - they are yummy!
Back to top Go down
darkstar
Part of the furniture
darkstar

Female
Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Yummm   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 1:14 am

Yummmm. Quesadillas! Yummmmm....

That's all I had to say.

Dark
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 12:09 am

It varies greatly for me from day to day like everyone else. When I was away for 3 weeks and not really having anything but 3 meals, I found I could eat less at each meal. One meal I had was a yummy quesedilla - I managed to eat 1/2 of it and it was so nice I tried to fit a bit more in - bad idea! It all came back up so won't make that mistake again. But it really was yummy :-(

On Sunday back at home I was snacking a bit and realised that if I had MT and AT, I could eat more lunch and dinner - important for me now I'm at a stage where I want my weight loss to slow down or stop.

But EVERYONE is different! I can eat anything I want - just smaller amounts. I try and avoid the empty-type calories from bread and focus on better nutrition. I've probably eaten less bread in the last year than any time before!
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:17 pm

Janette wrote:

With bread I can only eat 1 slice with topping and I am full or 2 vita weats.

I still can't comfortably eat a slice of bread, it just feels like a lump in my tummy!
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:14 pm

I am nearly 8 weeks out and having no trouble getting a whole shake in (250 mls) in one sitting.

With bread I can only eat 1 slice with topping and I am full or 2 vita weats.

Wow Bella3 your weight loss is amazing I have only lost 14 kgs in 8 weeks. Oh well we are all different!

Chicken wise I can only eat a tenderloin and that fills me.
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 12:01 pm

I find the quicker I eat I get fuller quicker.... then it sits there heavy on the tummy.....
Back to top Go down
Cuddly Kat
Part of the furniture
Cuddly Kat

Female
Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:33 am

Interesting to see that others are having pretty mixed days with the sleeve too.

Gotta admit, protein like chicken fills me up pretty quickly can usually only get through 1/2 a chn breast with dinner, sometimes less if I'm eating salad with it.

And if I'm eating heaps on the weekend I can seem to fit more in but during the week, when you often miss morn and aft tea, I go for hours with no food. Sometimes feel like the tummy has closed up and stuck to itself but I think thats in my head when I've gone without food, don't think it really does that.
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:19 am

chook00 wrote:
I have a funny situation with eating....I find the more I eat, the more I can eat! So all in all, breakfast consists of a cuppa, then morning tea..etc, but if I don't get morning tea I can only eat 1/2 as much for lunch, so there you go...I am positive it is different for everyone. If you find you can eat more and are concerned just make sure you eat health options so you are not filling up on rubbish.
Yep I am like that too, the more I eat the more I can eat. Still no more that 2 cruskits and cheese in a sitting, but somedays I eat a lot over the day and others barley nothing. But if I am making an effort to up my intake it has to start first thing in the day.
Back to top Go down
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female
Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:38 am

Some people heal up faster than others. I was so close to 250ml in a matter of a couple of months where it took my other half around 11 months yet we now eat the same amount. It made no difference in the long run. Tho some people who heal slower do lose a lot faster because of how limited they are.

If you are able to eat more than about 250ml in other words THAT doesnt leave you full then you need to see your surgeon. That usally means the surgery was a failure. The surgery MUST be done correctly for it to work and being able to eat more than 250ml a few weeks after surgery is not correct.

applesauce
Back to top Go down
chook00
Part of the furniture
chook00

Female
Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:08 am

I have a funny situation with eating....I find the more I eat, the more I can eat! So all in all, breakfast consists of a cuppa, then morning tea..etc, but if I don't get morning tea I can only eat 1/2 as much for lunch, so there you go...I am positive it is different for everyone. If you find you can eat more and are concerned just make sure you eat health options so you are not filling up on rubbish.
Back to top Go down
snow1081
Part of the furniture
snow1081

Female

PostSubject: Re: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:04 am

Hi Bella,

Everyone is different, some can take more and some can only take a few spoonfuls and feel full. But looking at your stats of weight loss, you have nothing to worry :)

Keep up the good work :)

XOX

Yools
Back to top Go down
Kyles
Part of the furniture
Kyles

Female
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:02 am

With stats like that darl you must be doing it right :)

I find that I can almost eat a peice of toast but am now the norty kid that doesnt eat crusts...lol I just find that its a waste of space and of no nutritional value so just eat the insides...some days I can eat it some i cant??

I dont think I could get through a breast fillet tho...is it a half a breast?? Basically I can get about 4-6 mouthfuls in...like tonight I shared a subway roll with my daughter...4 bites and I was done...they werent small ones either but that was enough :)

We are all so different I think even at the same stages so if its working you should be fine...maybe down the track we might have to adjust...dunno till I get there tho...lol
Back to top Go down
bella3
bella3

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:54 am

Okay i nearly ate a whole crumpet yesterday? And it felt fine? and today i had a whole chicken fillet? I was expecting to only be able to eat a few spoonfulls of anything?

Is this normal??? it doesnt even hurt or anything? Did i have the sleeve done? lol

But the weird thing is i have a lost nearly 15kgs in about 3 weeks?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerned about how much i am eating   Concerned about how much i am eating - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerned about how much i am eating
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2