AuthorMessage
redrooter99
Part of the furniture
redrooter99

Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 3:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

wahroonga sydney..
Anyone experienced him??? My gp wants me to go to this one? ...
thx
Back to top Go down
http://redrooter.blogspot.com/

AuthorMessage
bristlenose52

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 EmptySun 18 Apr 2010, 12:56 pm

Hi Angels
Thanks for the info. The out of pockets are the same as Dr Talbot from the letter that they sent me. I'm going for my appointment to see Dr Kuzinkovas from Dr Talbot's team tomorrow. I should have my surgery date then.
thanks
Marcia
Back to top Go down
twoangels72
twoangels72

Female
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 EmptySun 18 Apr 2010, 12:02 pm

Hello All,
Sorry - I somehow missed the updates here.
Mum05 - did you find my post regarding the hospital? I was the first sleeve at the mater and I think they thought I was similar to a band patient. Let me know if you didn't find it and I can get you up to speed. I did have my own room and it was comfortable. Dr Taylor was fantastic though. I'm thrilled with my sleeve!!
bristlenose52 - I paid a gap of $4,950 for Dr Taylor. You also get the lifetime support included. He has the details on his website under the payment section.
Twoangels72
Back to top Go down
bristlenose52
bristlenose52

Female
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 EmptySat 17 Apr 2010, 1:46 pm

Can anyone please tell me what the gap will be with Dr Taylor?
thanks
Bristlenose
Back to top Go down
mum05

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 5:46 am

Hi ladies,
I also am having surgery by Dr Taylor at the OClinic on the 21st June. Hopefully it goes well. What was the problems with the hospital. I'll try to find your posts, is it a nice hospital. Comfortable, own room etc ? Thanks x
Back to top Go down
smileykylie
Part of the furniture
smileykylie

Female
Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 1:49 pm

Hi there,

I went to a siminar at the Oclinic tonight. Wow that place was very professional. And Dr Craig Taylor... not too bad to look at either (sorry shouldn't be mucking around)

Their whole place seems very good and the fact that they guarantee service pretty much for life is awesome.

It doesn't seem like you'd be another number!

Very impressed all round.

Kylie

Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 65317
Back to top Go down
redrooter99
Part of the furniture
redrooter99

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 11:02 am

it too am having a sleev eby craig taylor...the great!! Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 749870

At concord..7th april its an old hospital but its okay..

actaully concord sent me my papaerwork and it states one day stay...dont think so, but we will discuss that at my preop...in 2 weeks...

I cant go back to work straight away im a waitress, so heavy carrying of plates dont want to do any damage..
Back to top Go down
twoangels72
twoangels72

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:56 pm

He Mellybe,
I had quite of lot of gas pain, but no pain around the incisions. I work two days a week in the city and one day from home. I had surgery on the Monday and had that week off work, and then went back the following Wednesday and Thursday.
I saw Dr Taylor briefly in hospital the day after my surgery and then we spoke on the phone for the rest of my time in hospital. And i've only seen him once for my post op check at 4 weeks. I didn't have to see him again for another 3 months after my 4 week check.
I did have a few problems at the hospital because I was the first sleeve at their hospital and they treated my like a band patient and expected me to leave the next day, removed my drip the first day so I got quite badly de-hydrated etc. But nothing to do with Dr Taylor, more the hospital not really understanding the procedure. I posted my experience in the January Sleevers page.
Dr Taylor and the procedure seemed to all go very smoothly and my anethetists was also wonderful. So no complaints there!
There is a wealth of information on this site and i'm sure you will find it very useful to prepare for surgery. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
mellybe

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:29 am

I am going to the concord hospital as I don't have health insurance so hopefully it will be ok there. Were you in much pain after and how long did it take until you went back to work. I have only meet Dr Taylor once but he seemed so nice and understanding was he like that after the op?

How are you feeling now.
Back to top Go down
twoangels72
twoangels72

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 12:43 am

Hi Mellybe,

Dr Taylor did my surgery on the 25th January.

I was at The Mater. How about you?

He did a great job of the surgery although my hospital stay wasn't great. Happy to fill you in if you are going to be at the Mater so you are prepared.
Back to top Go down
mellybe

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 9:20 am

Hi,

I am also having the sleeve done with Dr Taylor what hospital did you go too. I am booked in for June the 16th so excited. How have you been feeling since? How did you find him.
Back to top Go down
twoangels72
twoangels72

Female

PostSubject: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2009, 2:41 am

Hi Everyone,
Has anyone had Dr Crag Taylor from the OClinic perform a sleeve?
I'm getting mine done by Dr Taylor on the 25th and I thought i'd ask the question.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
bushgirl
Part of the furniture
bushgirl

Female
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 2:58 am

your GP can't make you go to any one surgeon. they can only recommend. If you are comfortable with him then by all means take up his recommendation, If not then do some research, and pick one you would like to see. I had Dr. Garrett Smith at North Shore Private and I was very happy with him. But ultimately its your choice! good luck!
Back to top Go down
redrooter99
Part of the furniture
redrooter99

Female

PostSubject: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 3:01 pm

wahroonga sydney..
Anyone experienced him??? My gp wants me to go to this one? ...
thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Craig Taylor   Dr Craig Taylor - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Craig Taylor
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7