AuthorMessage
danstar
Part of the furniture
danstar

Female
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2012-02-23

has anyone had complications after surgery with Dr.Craig Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: has anyone had complications after surgery with Dr.Craig Taylor   has anyone had complications after surgery with Dr.Craig Taylor EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012, 4:34 am

I just contacted Oclinic ...1st step, and I have a question for any self funders..margd you just self funded with Dr Taylor and manager to get into Concord Public Hospital..they are saying you have to have some health issues ie diabetes2,highblood pressure..that the NSW government has tightened rules, or the cost is double
Can anybody shed any light?I don't have any of these yet !!Blood test this week.
I have other health issue's but secretary said they are strict on the list.
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had complications after surgery with Dr.Craig Taylor   has anyone had complications after surgery with Dr.Craig Taylor EmptySun 11 Mar 2012, 5:48 am

I was done by Dr Taylor nearly four weeks ago and touch wood i feel great,he is so nice,talks to you before your op,then comes and see s you right after.
Back to top Go down
smileykylie
Part of the furniture
smileykylie

Female
Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had complications after surgery with Dr.Craig Taylor   has anyone had complications after surgery with Dr.Craig Taylor EmptySun 11 Mar 2012, 12:48 am

I'm finally a "normal" size person.... I have absolutely NO regrets. And thank you. I found losing the weight was easy. You can't fail if you use the Sleeve as a tool to help you lose weight.

I do have a few little things I found/finding hard. It took a little while for my head to catch up with my stomach size and I mourned the portion size for ages, sometimes now I still wish I could eat more but I am SO grateful I can't.
Also I have been a bigger person for my whole life and I now have lots of excess skin. Which I hate and can't afford to do anything about.

Other than those few things.... I LOVE MY SLEEVE.

Good luck with your journey, I hope you find the answers you need here, if you aren't sure, keep asking questions, knowledge is power.
Back to top Go down
danstar
Part of the furniture
danstar

Female

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had complications after surgery with Dr.Craig Taylor   has anyone had complications after surgery with Dr.Craig Taylor EmptySun 11 Mar 2012, 12:22 am

Thank you...just confirmed what my research has been telling me. You have done so well congrats! any regrets ? do you find it hard at all ?
Back to top Go down
smileykylie
Part of the furniture
smileykylie

Female
Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had complications after surgery with Dr.Craig Taylor   has anyone had complications after surgery with Dr.Craig Taylor EmptySat 10 Mar 2012, 10:47 pm

I don't believe he has had any issues but I haven't seen him or his clinic for over 6 months.

However when I went and had my first appointment, he said to me his track record is fabulous but he can't promise I won't be his "first problem", everyone is different. He does everything in his power to make sure leaks or complications don't happen.

I believe you are in good hands :)
Back to top Go down
danstar
Part of the furniture
danstar

Female

PostSubject: has anyone had complications after surgery with Dr.Craig Taylor   has anyone had complications after surgery with Dr.Craig Taylor EmptySat 10 Mar 2012, 10:13 am

Hi sleevers
Just wondering has anybody had any leaks or complications after surgery with DrCraig Taylor from Oclinic...I know it happens but just want to get facts b4 imake surgeon decision.
Thanks
Danstar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had complications after surgery with Dr.Craig Taylor   has anyone had complications after surgery with Dr.Craig Taylor Empty

Back to top Go down

has anyone had complications after surgery with Dr.Craig Taylor
Page 1 of 1