AuthorMessage
allieswans
Part of the furniture
allieswans

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-03-29

How much weight loss in first weeks after surgery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: How much weight loss in first weeks after surgery   How much weight loss in first weeks after surgery - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 5:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I am curious to know how much each person lost in Week 1, 2, 3 and 4 after their surgery.

I don't regret the surgery but i have this small fear that I won't lose any weight. This is partly because I have been overweight forever and can't imagine a life of normal weight range.

So please share with me how much you lost each week for the first four weeks after surgery (excluding Opti/pre op diet weight loss)?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chook00
Part of the furniture

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: How much weight loss in first weeks after surgery   How much weight loss in first weeks after surgery - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 7:06 am

Hi

I lost 4kg's in week 1, then 1.5kg in week 2, 1kg in week 3 and so on. At month 4 I lost no weight, and now at 6months lose about .5kg per week. Hope this helps. I didn't diet as such, just followed a healthy eating plan.

All the best Chook
Back to top Go down
Mama
Sponsor
Mama

Female
Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: How much weight loss in first weeks after surgery   How much weight loss in first weeks after surgery - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 6:47 am

I lost 5kg in the first week, 3 in the second and 2 in the third. Now it's slowed down to about a kilo every 2 to 3 weeks. As long as the scale keeps creeping downwards it's all okay.

If you click on some of the tickers it shows their weight loss graph and you can see the distribution of weight loss over time. They don't all do it - mine doesn't and I don't know what you have to do to make that info available to others.

Mama
Back to top Go down
allieswans
Part of the furniture
allieswans

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: How much weight loss in first weeks after surgery   How much weight loss in first weeks after surgery - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 5:40 am

I am curious to know how much each person lost in Week 1, 2, 3 and 4 after their surgery.

I don't regret the surgery but i have this small fear that I won't lose any weight. This is partly because I have been overweight forever and can't imagine a life of normal weight range.

So please share with me how much you lost each week for the first four weeks after surgery (excluding Opti/pre op diet weight loss)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much weight loss in first weeks after surgery   How much weight loss in first weeks after surgery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How much weight loss in first weeks after surgery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2