AuthorMessage
Peazles
Part of the furniture
Peazles

Female
Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Big weight loss 10 weeks out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big weight loss 10 weeks out   Big weight loss 10 weeks out EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 11:23 am

If you think you're getting enough food in to fuel your body, and are not feeling faint or weak, I'd be riding that wave for as long as I could! Some of it will be fluid.
Good on you, sounds like you're killing it!
Back to top Go down
bettyboo

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Big weight loss 10 weeks out   Big weight loss 10 weeks out EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:33 am

That is great you are doing a really good job. Can you do a bit of how much you eat and drink and exersise etc I am only slowly losing weight not too sure what I am doing wrong any tips would be great

Cheers Bettyboo
Back to top Go down
NutMeg
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Big weight loss 10 weeks out   Big weight loss 10 weeks out EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:53 am

Hey Guys :)

So I've been back at the gym, training hard(ish lol) and watching what I eat. Though I am still not depriving myself of anything, I am making protein my priority, and trying to get enough fluid in. These past 2 weeks, I've dropped 3 kilos PER week! WTF is up with that? I made everyone else in the house weigh themselves on the wii, to make sure it was somewhat accurate and apparently it is. It means that DH has lost 1.5 kilos, and that is not entirely impossible.

Do I let it go until the end of the week, Friday is weigh in day. And if I drop more than 1kg, get in touch with the dietitian? I'm not freaking out that much, but those are BIG numbers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big weight loss 10 weeks out   Big weight loss 10 weeks out Empty

Back to top Go down

Big weight loss 10 weeks out
Page 1 of 1