Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

no weight loss for 2+ weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: no weight loss for 2+ weeks   no weight loss for 2+ weeks EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 8:38 am

Don't worry about them, they pass..... no weight loss for 2+ weeks 595690

I used to worry about them, then in weeks 13 and 14 I gained 2 weeks in a row for no reason and had a minor melt down! no weight loss for 2+ weeks 697586

But then I started losing again, the body is a funny thing!
Doesn't alway do what we want it to.

no weight loss for 2+ weeks 217555 no weight loss for 2+ weeks 217555

Back to top Go down
maidmarion99
Part of the furniture
maidmarion99

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: no weight loss for 2+ weeks   no weight loss for 2+ weeks EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 7:54 am

thanks girls, I have noticed that my clothes are looser, we should not rely on the scales so much but cant help it.... Jan
Back to top Go down
Countrygirl
Part of the furniture
Countrygirl

Female
Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: no weight loss for 2+ weeks   no weight loss for 2+ weeks EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 7:09 am

Plateau. Something that did my head in early on but now I just shrug it off. It eventually does move. Its just your bodies way of adjusting but very frustrating. Remember to measure yourself as this will change also.
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: no weight loss for 2+ weeks   no weight loss for 2+ weeks EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 6:42 am

Not exercising enough pft, I didn't do an ounce of it. no weight loss for 2+ weeks 595690 Just a plateau, it will start again soon.
Back to top Go down
maidmarion99
Part of the furniture
maidmarion99

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: no weight loss for 2+ weeks   no weight loss for 2+ weeks EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 6:31 am

hi, I wonder if anyone else has experienced my problem.... getting a bit low now as the scales have not moved for over 2 weeks. I am concentrating on taking in mostly protein, shakes and little tins of tuna or egg. Cant get all the fluids down so am making sure I am having cups of tea which I take without milk and sugar... How depressing are these plateaus, I see the doc on Monday, so cant wait for his opinion, the GP said I am not excercising enough, I do know that, but you need some weight movement to make you motivated. Incidently, I did loose 7 kgs before op and 8kg after, then put 1kg on and stayed...... Can anyone offer me some condolence...... Love Jan

no weight loss for 2+ weeks 878453 no weight loss for 2+ weeks 427584 no weight loss for 2+ weeks 427584 no weight loss for 2+ weeks 878453
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no weight loss for 2+ weeks   no weight loss for 2+ weeks Empty

Back to top Go down

no weight loss for 2+ weeks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: