Top Poster
WondaWendy

Female
Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2014-04-08

Research phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research phase   Research phase EmptyMon 08 Dec 2014, 11:23 am

Hi Meg,

Not sure if you have seen this thread on Dr Willingham, but here it is anyway.  You can use the search button at the top of this screen to look up anything.

http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/t8237-dr-evan-willingham-toowoomba?highlight=willingham

Welcome aboard, good luck with your research.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
meg_82
meg_82

Female
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2014-12-07

Research phase Empty
PostSubject: Research phase   Research phase EmptyMon 08 Dec 2014, 10:30 am

Hi. I'd like to thank you for this site a thousand times. I've learnt more about the process here than on any other website. I am still in research mode and have my first appointment with Dr Willingham in Toowoomba next week. I feel very confident in where I am coming from in going into that appointment because of this site. And I am SO grateful you've a complications page. Like everyone, I will hope that I don't have any, but this is the only site I've found that acknowledges there  could be some. 

I am 165kg, so really am 100 kgs overweight. Nothing I've tried has ever worked, so this is my hail mary I think. I'm still relatively healthy, but I want to have kids someday and to be able to fit any seatbelt... and to shop anywhere. 

I am not delusional, and though I would love to be my 'ideal weight' of 56kgs, my goal is under 100 - back to high school weight. I could dance then. I could walk with friends and stand for more than 5 minutes without massive back pain.
Research phase 487524
I have no real quality of life at the moment, so am looking at this as a way to that quality. 

If you have any advice going into the first appointment or any information about Evan Willingham (he seems to be really hard to find an opinion of) I would appreciate it. 

M
Back to top Go down
http://myfancysleeve.wordpress.com

Research phase
Page 1 of 1