Part of the furniture
glenmaree

Female
Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Starting Phase 1 Empty
PostSubject: HCF   Starting Phase 1 EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 2:06 am

Hi Scotty

I am with HCF and I had some problems following surgery - HCF paid up to the tume of $174K and now I need further corrective surgery and they are willing to pay again - my only compliant is that you need a mental health care plan and to must use it all before you can claim psychologist costs from them - it is in the fine print. Good luck

G
Back to top Go down
Scotty75

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-07-22

Starting Phase 1 Empty
PostSubject: Starting Phase 1   Starting Phase 1 EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 12:59 pm

Thanks Bella, I ended up going with HCF, it all confuses me...lol. OMG I am struggling with the fact I have 12 months and u do 2 years???? OMG...... I hate to wait Starting Phase 1 68366. Whats been the best and worst thing of your sleeve?? Im glad u dont regret it, i know I wont.....

Scotty
Back to top Go down
bella12
bella12

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Starting Phase 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Phase 1   Starting Phase 1 EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 10:31 am

Hi Scotty75,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on making the decision to be sleeved.. i myself was with Medibank Private i found them to be the most competitive with what i wanted..i joined 2 years ago as i new i had to wait the 12 months before i could claim the op..i then chicken out when i was due 12 months later but second time lucky i was sleeved 7 weeks ago wed and do not regret my decision one bit..

Good luck and i hope you find all the answers you need the forum is great just ask away ...
Back to top Go down
Scotty75

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-07-22

Starting Phase 1 Empty
PostSubject: Starting Phase 1   Starting Phase 1 EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 10:15 am

Phase 1= I saw Dr and got approved for the op, have to see Psychologist and dietician then Surgeon again then book in for the date. I am in Newcastle NSW and am confused about the health insurance bizzo, can someone just tell me the best one to go with.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting Phase 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Phase 1   Starting Phase 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting Phase 1
Page 1 of 1