AuthorMessage
mammabear25
Part of the furniture
mammabear25

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2011-08-06

The next phase!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next phase!!   The next phase!! EmptyThu 08 Mar 2012, 5:52 am

i lived on the up & go drinks....and i still have them if i havent had time to eat anything for breakky...keep thinking its only a phase and the next phase is pureed food, lots of hearty soups etc, then you slowly introduce mushy foods...which is fantastic...it actually looks like normal food lol ....good luck ladies keep up the good work:)
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

The next phase!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next phase!!   The next phase!! EmptyThu 08 Mar 2012, 4:33 am

Thanks J i was starting to worry about only getting a couple of spoonfuls in.I feel happier now.
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

The next phase!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next phase!!   The next phase!! EmptyThu 08 Mar 2012, 2:38 am

Don't go anymore than 2 weeks on the liquid stage..

Your body will be crying out for nutrients, it is very hard a first to get anymore than say 3 teaspoons of food in at a time but it does get easier. And the amount of fuel your body is craving anything you give it, even though it may seem like such a tiny amount, will make a big difference.

Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

The next phase!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next phase!!   The next phase!! EmptyThu 08 Mar 2012, 2:28 am

I am on puree stage and i struggle big time,i really don't know what to try,last night i made a stew,so blended a tiny bit stew and vege,i only got a little in,maybe i should make things a bit more liquid.
Back to top Go down
Firie75
Part of the furniture
Firie75

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2011-10-01

The next phase!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next phase!!   The next phase!! EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 12:13 am

Hi Hayley!

Its a bit of an adventure starting each phase isn't it! I am now up to softs and am going by trial and error. Some things agree and others disagree. I figure the things that don't agree as yet, I am probably not yet ready for those things so will leave them for a later day to try again. The main thing I found for myself is to go slow. I alternated between my liquids and mush for the first few days until I felt sure I was fine. The same with the softs, I alternated between the mush and soft stuff until I was certain I was tolerating. If I have too much in a sitting a really know about it!

I hear you about the fluids. I have to push myself to drink! I just don't feel hungry or thirsty and before I know it I have gone 2-3 hours without one drink and am dehydrating!.
Back to top Go down
JustHayley
Part of the furniture
JustHayley

Female
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-02-04

The next phase!! Empty
PostSubject: The next phase!!   The next phase!! EmptyMon 05 Mar 2012, 10:12 pm

This morning I made some porridge, at my normal consistentcy and it went down a treat! Yay! I think my fluid phase might finally be over as of today (12 days out) I've experimented a few different times and paid for it big time, so hopefully today is my day for some "slop" instead of liquids!

Really need to work out how to push these fluids though, I would be very lucky to get through a litre of anything all up in a day! Kinda worries me how I will go back at work next week when I will be too busy to drink, when now I'm just at home and I struggle with drinking!

The next phase!! 697586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The next phase!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next phase!!   The next phase!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The next phase!!
Page 1 of 1