Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
griffo346

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-10

Chicken in the purée phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken in the purée phase   Chicken in the purée phase EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 8:41 am

Haha trishah I'm only just onto the purée section so doing stuff like this is new

I guess I can try a chicken gravy
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female
Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Chicken in the purée phase   Chicken in the purée phase EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 8:27 am

Aaaaaaaaah see now I get it cos I did the same thing one night and it made me sick as a dog and made my belly burn.

lesson is, stick to bland sauces and gravys cos the belly is still raw

Im laughing right now cos I soooooo did it too!
Back to top Go down
griffo346

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chicken in the purée phase   Chicken in the purée phase EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 8:25 am

Trishah

I didn't do gravy but I did a sauce like BBQ :-( maybe It didn't work cause the sauce isn't as smooth
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chicken in the purée phase   Chicken in the purée phase EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 6:58 am

well thats no good. I had no trouble with it my self but I blended mine super smooth and had a load of gravy with it so it was really runny.. then I ate it super slow. I have even done steak and roast beef like this and had no issues.. having said that no matter how I try I cant get shakes down with out feeling sick... even non dairy ones....go figure
Back to top Go down
lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chicken in the purée phase   Chicken in the purée phase EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 6:14 am

I dont think i had chicken till i was back on full foods and then chewed it VERY well, but i found chicken was one of those foods that was very hard to get down for a long time and i would often vomit after as it just didnt want. to go down....
i also had trouble with both lamb and fish believe it or not!
had to get into the habit of adding lots of sauces or bravies and chewing till it was mush.
still have trouble if i am out and forget to chew properley especially if i am talking a lot, just forget i think.
try again in a few weeks, no rush
linda
Back to top Go down
griffo346

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chicken in the purée phase   Chicken in the purée phase EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 3:56 am

I tried this last night and I was sick :-( so wont be doing it again
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chicken in the purée phase   Chicken in the purée phase EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 7:59 am

mart itch ??

yes of course you can have them all separate... but they will be a bit runny on the plate... Puree is supposed to be like a thick soup. It should run or dollop off a spoon. mushies are the thicker denser variety and has lumps.

But I say if you want them separate and your happy with that then you should do it as long as it is a runny puree
Back to top Go down
griffo346

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chicken in the purée phase   Chicken in the purée phase EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 7:06 am

Thanks for the reply

If you don't want to lend your mart itch the veggies can you have them separate?
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chicken in the purée phase   Chicken in the purée phase EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 6:34 am

yes you can, you can blend any cooked meat with gravy, stock, milk or any sauce to make it into a soft puree... add veg into the mix too

Same principle as you would for a baby, just make sure its smooth and lump free. Sometimes a little olive oil makes it blend a little better. Dont be concerned about the fat content as its good for your heart and skin.
Back to top Go down
griffo346

Male

PostSubject: Chicken in the purée phase   Chicken in the purée phase EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 5:52 am

Once you cook your chicken can your blend it with any sauces or gravys ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicken in the purée phase   Chicken in the purée phase Empty

Back to top Go down

Chicken in the purée phase
Page 1 of 1