Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4thekidsandme

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-01-27

Newbie from perth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from perth   Newbie from perth EmptySun 02 Feb 2014, 11:50 am

JolieC wrote:
Chris that's awesome! Glad it all went well and you are feeling good. Does it feel weird to be struggling to fit in water, and to not be hungry?

Yes it's a really strange feeling but have been on some V8 juice just to break it up a bit. Family having nice dinners and I couldn't care less.

The thought of eating at the moment is definitely not on my mind but am looking forward to moving onto some yogurt and so forth in the next week just for a change.

Been watching man vs food on TLC (foxtel) all day of these awesome feeds but not once did i feel hungry, where as my wife and her sister where working up an appetite. 

Newbie from perth 314541
Back to top Go down
JolieC

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Newbie from perth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from perth   Newbie from perth EmptySat 01 Feb 2014, 10:40 am

Chris that's awesome! Glad it all went well and you are feeling good. Does it feel weird to be struggling to fit in water, and to not be hungry?
Back to top Go down
4thekidsandme

Male

Newbie from perth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from perth   Newbie from perth EmptySat 01 Feb 2014, 1:22 am

JolieC wrote:
Hi Chris - hope it all went well today!

Yes everything went really well.

At home now and just really struggling to drink my 1.5l of water a day. 

First day out of surgery was like what was I thinking but now past that and things are looking up.

Back to see Dr Couch next week then should start the next stage.

Newbie from perth 120705 

Chris
Back to top Go down
JolieC

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Newbie from perth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from perth   Newbie from perth EmptyWed 29 Jan 2014, 9:24 am

Hi Chris - hope it all went well today!
Back to top Go down
jagxclusive
Part of the furniture
jagxclusive

Female
Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2013-05-22

Newbie from perth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from perth   Newbie from perth EmptyMon 27 Jan 2014, 1:26 pm

Hi Chris, you've got several great reasons NOT to eat that chicken parmi or chips and beer right now! Don't stress, pray all goes well for your op, and you will be able to have them again in so many weeks time, and you'll be satisfied with a little. It's so nice not to need to devour buckets of food, really! I reckon opti is the hardest part, plus learning how to ease back into food after the sleeve, but the time passes quickly and when the benefits kick in, it's just fantastic. Have you put your name in on the sleevers monthy for Jan 2014?  Pop into that thread and you will be able to chat to others at the same stage as you. Welcome and all the best wishes to you, Chris!
Back to top Go down
4thekidsandme

Male

Newbie from perth Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from perth   Newbie from perth EmptyMon 27 Jan 2014, 11:31 am

Hi fellow GSS.

I've been looking around for awhile now but since I go in for my surgery on Wednesday 29th Jan I thought that I better get my nose in here and start to find out a bit more of what is expected.

Been struggling with the optifast but i'm nearly 10kgs down but would kill for a chicken parmi, chips and a beer right now. 

That's how at age 35 I ended up 144 kg and struggling to do my job. 

As my username states it's not just about me it's about my two beautiful girls that I would like to walk down the aisle someday. My doctor told me that if I didn't do something I wouldn't see them get married if they married at 21. That's only 15yrs away so made the decision to turn my life around and make sure that I can start to influence their life and make sure they eat healthy and not end up in this position.

Look forward to talking with many of you in the future!

Chris Newbie from perth 355206
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie from perth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from perth   Newbie from perth Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from perth
Page 1 of 1