3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellio17
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2014-06-12

New from Adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Adelaide   New from Adelaide EmptyMon 16 Jun 2014, 1:54 pm

Hi Denise.
how did your sleeve go?
I have my 1st appointment with dr france on july 3rd. How long were u in hospital for?
I also am with medibank private...
Love to hear how u have been travelling,
Cheers,
Elly
Back to top Go down
dennisthemenace67

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-11-02

New from Adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Dr Michael France   New from Adelaide EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 10:10 am

Hi, My name is Denise, I am going to have the sleeve done in the next couple of weeks by Dr Michael France. I'm having it done through my Medibank Private Health and the out of pocket fee is about $2600. I hear he is very good and hoping so!!  New from Adelaide 65317
Back to top Go down
janice1uk

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-01-03

New from Adelaide Empty
PostSubject: New from Adelaide   New from Adelaide EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 5:41 am

Hi I am new to this forum and fairly new to Australia. I had the gastric band back in 2005 and I have struggled with it since. I did loose some weight but never got to my ideal weight. I now have a leak and have put all of my weight back on. I am looking at having it removed and having the sleeve done. I have done some research and Dr France seems the best surgeon.  I don't know how much this will cost but can anyone give advice on the surgeons they used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New from Adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Adelaide   New from Adelaide Empty

Back to top Go down

New from Adelaide
Page 1 of 1