AuthorMessage
JPC
Part of the furniture
JPC

Female
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Hi!  from adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! from adelaide   Hi!  from adelaide EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 10:25 pm

Hi Jess,

Congrats on a date!! Come on over to the August sleevers and meet up with everyone else getting sleeved in August. The excitement and the tension is building in that site as the countdown continues.

Cheers,

Janet
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Hi!  from adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! from adelaide   Hi!  from adelaide EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 4:14 pm

Hi jess. Congrats on getting your date...and starting opti! If you're like most of us you'll hate it...but it is an important part of preparing for the surgery.

S
Back to top Go down
jessezainy
jessezainy

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-07-02

Hi!  from adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! from adelaide   Hi!  from adelaide EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 10:59 am

oh and my surgeon is Dr Jacob Chisholm at flinders private. hes been great so far.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakbar
jessezainy
jessezainy

Female

Hi!  from adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! from adelaide   Hi!  from adelaide EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 10:58 am

hey guys,
thanks for the support and welcome! went to see the surgeon and have given the go ahead. surgery is booked for the 22 of august.
i am on the optifast diet, started yesterday and man it is hard! esp when you have to cook for 4 kids and a husband.
also have to have a endoscopy, am more nervous about that than the surgery- go figure!
have to loose about 7 kg's, i currently weigh 122kgs.
ive heard there is a facebook page for people in adelaide? any chance of being able to join that? looked it up but was unsuccessful in finding anything.
thanks again for the swift replies!
jess xx
Back to top Go down
Nicky63
Part of the furniture
Nicky63

Female
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2012-03-09

Hi!  from adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! from adelaide   Hi!  from adelaide EmptySun 08 Jul 2012, 10:14 am

Hi Jess and Jellybean

I'm from Adelaide also and have found this forum to be invaluable.
I attended the recent get together and it was great meeting and chatting with others that have either gone through or are waiting, like myself, for the sleeve.

I had my band removed just over 4 weeks ago after 7 years and will have my sleeve done 5 November by Dr Michael France.

Good luck with your appt on Wed Jess and Good luck also Jelly bean for your upcoming surgery.
Back to top Go down
JPC
Part of the furniture
JPC

Female
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Hi!  from adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! from adelaide   Hi!  from adelaide EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 10:43 am

Hi Jess and Jellybean,

I'm from Adelaide too and also waiting for my big day. Welcome to the forum It is a great place for advice, support or even an opportunity to ask a question you possibly wouldn't ask your Dr.

I hope your journey is a positive one

Cheers, Janet
Back to top Go down
Ginka
Part of the furniture
Ginka

Female
Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2012-01-21

Hi!  from adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! from adelaide   Hi!  from adelaide EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 4:11 am

Hi Jess and Jellybean

Welcome to the forum! It is pretty addictive and a great supportive environment.

I am also from Adelaide and was sleeved just over 3 months ago by Dr D'Onofrio. Keep your eye on our get together tread http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/t8555-an-adelaide-meet-up as we are planning a meet up on Saturday 8 September if you are interested in meeting some sleeved and presleeved GSS people.

Good luck with your surgery at the end of the month Jellybean!

Jess, I remember how exciting it was counting the days to seeing my surgeon and getting that elusive date. (very normal to be nervous).
Back to top Go down
Jellybean
Jellybean

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-06-18

Hi!  from adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Adelaide   Hi!  from adelaide EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 1:37 am

Hey I'm from Adelaide too. My surgeon is Paul leong, my sleeve surgery is on 24th July,
Back to top Go down
jessezainy
jessezainy

Female

Hi!  from adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Hi! from adelaide   Hi!  from adelaide EmptyMon 02 Jul 2012, 3:20 pm

Hi my name is jess and im planning to have the gastric sleeve done. im seeing the surgeon on Wednesday 3/7/12. im excited but extremely nervous at the same time! look forward to getting to know people on here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi!  from adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! from adelaide   Hi!  from adelaide Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi! from adelaide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: