AuthorMessage
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Hi from Adelaide! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Adelaide!   Hi from Adelaide! EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 2:03 pm

Hi Kazz....welcome. njoy your snooping around the site...look forward to getting to know you over the next year....which will FLY by....

S
Back to top Go down
Kazz
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2010-09-21

Hi from Adelaide! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Adelaide!   Hi from Adelaide! EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 12:32 pm

Thankyou both for the welcome :)
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Hi from Adelaide! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Adelaide!   Hi from Adelaide! EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 10:22 pm

We don't get bored easily as Gail said Kazz

Just ask questions - and you're sure to get good info.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Hi from Adelaide! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Adelaide!   Hi from Adelaide! EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 10:19 am

Hi Kazz,
Welcome, trust me it takes a real lot to bore me LOL
You ask any questions that you want and if you want to ask them in person you are more than welcome to come to any of our get togethers. Actually the thing that I wanted to SEE more than anything before the surgery was how and what people that have been sleeved eat. Probably sounds weird but that cemented for me how normal you are after.

Anytime you have a question or whatever sing out.

Hugs Gail
Back to top Go down
Kazz
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2010-09-21

Hi from Adelaide! Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Adelaide!   Hi from Adelaide! EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 8:05 am

Thought I should come in and introduce myself since Ive been snooping around the forum for a couple of weeks now. Loving the wealth of information here!

I'm a 38 yr old married woman and mum to two girls, aged 4 and 2. I live in Adelaide.
Ive struggled with weight my entire life, I remember going to my first dietician at age 12 and starting my battle with losing and gaining..
Im now the heaviest Ive ever been, and Ive had enough. Im smart enough to realize that I now need help, that I cant do this myself.

Just this week I started private health insurance, and so begins my 12 month wait before I qualify for surgery. I will be using this time to inform myself about all my options. This forum is a great place to start doing that :)
I will continue reading through the threads on here, and Im sure it wont be long before I bore you all with my questions ;)

Cheers, Kazz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Adelaide! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Adelaide!   Hi from Adelaide! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Adelaide!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: